• 199(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
Wonder or you can help me please,i updated to 2.0, but now when in music playlist menu, there is no fanart, only black screen with wavy white line. When i reinstall older version, fanart works again. Do anyone know of this problem?

Our help will be much appreciated
Aeon MQ4
Mac Mini & HP Microserver N40L

That won't work unfortunately, I have the same problem except that it starts on weather.

I suspect we have something hidden from the main menu that is causing to select tv-shows / weather at default at launch.
This is a bug that is introduced since the latest update.
I'm pretty sure that the default window is the 3rd item in the list. Meaning, you have to go into the xml and move things around :S
(2012-04-07, 10:06)RavenNL Wrote: That won't work unfortunately, I have the same problem except that it starts on weather.

I suspect we have something hidden from the main menu that is causing to select tv-shows / weather at default at launch.

(2012-04-07, 18:47)Vaikin Wrote: I'm pretty sure that the default window is the 3rd item in the list. Meaning, you have to go into the xml and move things around :S
(2012-04-07, 10:06)RavenNL Wrote: That won't work unfortunately, I have the same problem except that it starts on weather.

I hope there is a cure because Im anal.... lol please someone help.
Just upgraded to Eden, grabbed a bunch of the extra image packs for MQ 3. Where do I extract these, me being a linux user?
The extra packs?
If yes you have to set the path in Skin settings so it doesnt matter where you unzip them.
(2012-04-07, 19:56)TeKo Wrote: The extra packs?
If yes you have to set the path in Skin settings so it doesnt matter where you unzip them.

Thanks, I have put them all in a folder. I just watched Marcos' tutorial video from here, and I don't have any Themes option in my settings as is shown in the video:

Sad So not sure how to select them?
(2012-04-07, 19:01)Beer40oz Wrote:
(2012-04-07, 18:47)Vaikin Wrote: I'm pretty sure that the default window is the 3rd item in the list. Meaning, you have to go into the xml and move things around :S

I hope there is a cure because Im anal.... lol please someone help.

After testing.... I noticed if I have VIDEOS enabled on the menu bar.... wala! MOVIES is first when you turn on xbmc..... I guess I have to keep videos ON ... no big deal. BTW I have 8 enabled menu bar names. TongueTongueTongue
Is there a way to keep of the check mark off that the movie has been watched? Never wan't it to check mark it even if it's been watched.
switch off Settings->Skin->Media Info->Show the 'watched' tag
bye
samurai07

HTPC: ASRock A75M-ITX, A8-3850, 4GB Ram, 60GB SSD, Win7 x64, XBMC Eden
How to add a sub-menu (movie) sets to movies menu?
...to make it next to other sub-menus: files, genres.

http://www.marcosqui.com.br/miniaturas/h...hot003.jpg
Would be really nice to have the Aeon Nox star rating logos for Coverflow.
(2012-04-07, 10:02)Tommy2012 Wrote: Wonder or you can help me please,i updated to 2.0, but now when in music playlist menu, there is no fanart, only black screen with wavy white line. When i reinstall older version, fanart works again. Do anyone know of this problem?

Our help will be much appreciated

Same problem here, using latest Eden and Aeon 2.0 running on UBUNTU. Strange thing is that even when I try to force an image (backdrops menu), I can't see anything on Music (other menus works well).

I know this looks awfully like I had put my fingers where I shouldn't Tongue But is strange to see somebody else with the same crazy problem at the same time. Can anybody using Ubuntu, Eden and Aeon MQ 2.0 confirm that his setup is properly working, and that I have to closely review once again my setup to find where I messed-up?

Thanks !!!

Maxi
Out of curiosity is anyone running E-350 motherboard with this skin and winodws 7? My biggest concern right now is the skin might by clunky on it?

Any owners can you chime in?
(2012-04-09, 02:43)Maxi Wrote:
(2012-04-07, 10:02)Tommy2012 Wrote: Wonder or you can help me please,i updated to 2.0, but now when in music playlist menu, there is no fanart, only black screen with wavy white line. When i reinstall older version, fanart works again. Do anyone know of this problem?

Your help will be much appreciated

Same problem here, using latest Eden and Aeon 2.0 running on UBUNTU. Strange thing is that even when I try to force an image (backdrops menu), I can't see anything on Music (other menus works well).

I know this looks awfully like I had put my fingers where I shouldn't Tongue But is strange to see somebody else with the same crazy problem at the same time. Can anybody using Ubuntu, Eden and Aeon MQ 2.0 confirm that his setup is properly working, and that I have to closely review once again my setup to find where I messed-up?

Thanks !!!

Maxi

Hi Maxi

Just to confirm that I am running on windows 7 and on Mac and both the same. Also reinstalled from scratch with same problem continuing. And you are correct, other menus working correct except for music

Please help anyone. Much appreciated
Aeon MQ4
Mac Mini & HP Microserver N40L

• 199(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322