[iPad2] HDMI output w/ digital av adapter
g-off Wrote:This is how I do my 'typing' http://hackertyper.com/

Whatever focus on this feature, so basically output is working but is rendered in 1024x768 no matter what resolution is on external display? So there is one thing to do. Please a bit of enthusiasm here, I wil try to borrow my friends MacBook and try to figure out how to force XBMC to render properly on external display.
conker123 Wrote:Omg i just meant: if you know what to put where it takes about 15 min (writing 170 lines). But if u have to learn how everything works in app yea that could take even more than 10 h.....

Make sure you test the various operating conditions, ie, xbmc running, connect hdmi, disconnect hdmi. HDTV on/off, etc. It's a large matrix.
conker123 Wrote:Whatever focus on this feature, so basically output is working but is rendered in 1024x768 no matter what resolution is on external display

nope it switches the tv/monitor to the highest resolution available but not higher then 720p afair ... for getting more info - read the source luke
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz Wrote:nope it switches the tv/monitor to the highest resolution available but not higher then 720p afair ... for getting more info - read the source luke

On iPad 2?
read the source luke - i currently don't have time to dig into it again...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz Wrote:read the source luke - i currently don't have time to dig into it again...

it gives 1080p output... second the only stuff that has to be done is resize movie to new res

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iPad2] HDMI output w/ digital av adapter0