• 4(current)
Release skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)
Jezz_X Wrote:You shouldn't have to adjust anything other than just run xbmc in that resolution

That doesn't work, XBMC will search for the PAL directory and change back to the previous skin. When i copy Hires_4x3 to 720p the skin works, but all the controls are to tall for the screen. Changing all this will be one hell of a job.

Do you use default sizes in all the files, maybe i can adjust them for the 720p resolution (making all controls less tall). I really like the simplicity of this skin, and i think creating a 720p resolution will help a lot of users.
gieltjev Wrote:That doesn't work, XBMC will search for the PAL directory and change back to the previous skin. When i copy Hires_4x3 to 720p the skin works, but all the controls are to tall for the screen. Changing all this will be one hell of a job.

Do you use default sizes in all the files, maybe i can adjust them for the 720p resolution (making all controls less tall). I really like the simplicity of this skin, and i think creating a 720p resolution will help a lot of users.
You need to use nightly version of xbmc not the dharma versions
Very low on the priority list but do you think you can add an option to hide home menu sections, ie. Pictures/Music etc.. ?
banzai75x Wrote:Very low on the priority list but do you think you can add an option to hide home menu sections, ie. Pictures/Music etc.. ?

I have actually already done it in my local version as well as changed the lower buttons back to the fat finger versions since it was the only real feedback I got.
This also allowed me to add some small addon shortcuts to home as well
Nice work Jezz!

Can I change a setting manually somewhere to use the local banner.jpg's in stead of the poster.jpg's for tv shows?
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
WOW, I thought this would be a few tweaks, but this looks and feels amazing! hands down, the best thing for my iPad!

I am wondering if there is any easier way to scroll in things such as ICE-FILMS, that have no scroll bar in this skin. The one-at-a-time finger scrolling is painful.
will always be grateful for XBMC and XBMC.ORG
Abrasher Wrote:WOW, I thought this would be a few tweaks, but this looks and feels amazing! hands down, the best thing for my iPad!

I am wondering if there is any easier way to scroll in things such as ICE-FILMS, that have no scroll bar in this skin. The one-at-a-time finger scrolling is painful.

Use a XBMC nightly version (like recommended in the first post) and just use finger swiping gestures like every other iOS and Android app
NEW VERSION

skin.touched.beta_version.0.8.5.zip

THIS BUILD REQUIRES A VERY RECENT NIGHTLY BUILD OF XBMC NO OLDER THAN 09-Sep-2011 MAKE SURE YOU USE IT OR YOU WILL HAVE ISSUES http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/darwin/ios/

Obvious changes in this version

Re-Added the big bottom buttons for fat fingers (only real feedback I got was that people preferred them)
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/8273/...ot013k.png

Added skin settings to remove items from home and to also add some quick launch for video addons
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8836/sc...ot014x.png
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7805/sc...t015jw.png

Updated the context menu to use the new code which helps to make the buttons more visible for their "clickable" area
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2369/sc...t017sm.png

Added some Basic touch screen controls to the picture window. Next/Previous Image, Exit out of full screen, Show Image Information, Toggle display of Music Info if music is playing
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/222/s...ot016u.png

Full list of changes since last public version (newest first)
Quote:*Added a Indicator that you are currently watching a video to list views (looks like a play icon where the "watched" tick would be)
*Updated the context menu to use the new code which helps to make the buttons more visible for their "clickable" area
*Added some Basic touch screen controls to the picture window. Next/Previous Image, Exit out of full screen, Show Image Information, Toggle display of Music Info if music is playing
*Added skin settings to make the "Videos" button always go to the root of the video file system
*Separated out Media Info toggle for Audio and Video Playback so you can have one on and one off
*Bumped up the version number a little
*Added "language/Chinese (Simple)/strings.xml" based on version 0.8.0 thanks too chrisyu
*Cleaned up and added a few more skin settings
*Added skin settings to remove items from home and to also add some quick launch for video addons
*Changed/Fixed: show focused category in settings in a different color
*Fixed: Close the player controls when stopping Karaoke
*Changed: Make sure we close the options submenus on window close Smile
*Added a shadow under the submenu buttons
*Removed the "View" button from the options menu since its in main buttons again now
*Fixed up the location size and scale of DialogKaiToast.xml
*Re-Added the big bottom buttons for fat fingers
Jezz_X-

Thanks for the update! This is so clean and efficient. Being able to easily edit the home screen is some really some nice icing, as is the Videos always to root feature.
Another nice update!

I just have 2 remarks:

- In the dutch translation i made on pastebin the gfx/dots between the words seem to be encoded wrong. If you set the language to dutch you'll see it immediatly in the settings screen. A simple replace all should fix that.

- I have to admit that i miss a view with larger artwork/icons in the video/series selection. (something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLSdxAcShMs). I'm a sucker for eyecandy and XBMC is the platform with the highest amount of eyecandy Smile Would be nice to have that on my ipad2 as well. (but i understand you have issues with performance on your ipad1?)
Ahh mate top stuff you've outdone yourself here, loving the update especialy the video addons links on the homepage Smile
Great skin.

Best clean and easy to use touchscreen skin i've found.

Question : Would it be possible to add scroll bars to one of the views (Movies & Music)? That way we could jump to the bottom and scroll quicker!

Thanks
pb505 Wrote:Question : Would it be possible to add scroll bars to one of the views (Movies & Music)? That way we could jump to the bottom and scroll quicker!

Thanks

I second that Nod

Best skin for the iPad so far. Keep up the great work Big Grin
Hi,

thank you so much for the great skin. I use this in a Win7 System and it works almost perfect :-)

One thing that has already been discussed on the first page. Would it be possible to have a extra up/down bottom for scrolling (e.g in Music/Video library). I know you cannot test it on Win7 and on Ipad the scrolling works easily with gestures. But perhaps if time it could be added for those who cannot use gestures.

Thank you again and Regards,

Alex
pb505 Wrote:Great skin.

Best clean and easy to use touchscreen skin i've found.

Question : Would it be possible to add scroll bars to one of the views (Movies & Music)? That way we could jump to the bottom and scroll quicker!

Thanks
It does already have scrollbars they just only show if your scrolling Smile I'll add a skin option to have them always on
alex.ba Wrote:Hi,

thank you so much for the great skin. I use this in a Win7 System and it works almost perfect :-)

One thing that has already been discussed on the first page. Would it be possible to have a extra up/down bottom for scrolling (e.g in Music/Video library). I know you cannot test it on Win7 and on Ipad the scrolling works easily with gestures. But perhaps if time it could be added for those who cannot use gestures.

Thank you again and Regards,

Alex
Same thing I wrote above should do you but really gestures should work on windows 7 jmarshall did it and its what the code for iOS uses maybe Memphiz actually broke the windows 7 stuff when he added the iOS stuff ? but it looks like plain old windows home doesn't support it either. "Windows Touch is available in the Home Premium, Professional, and Ultimate editions of Windows 7" at least thats what it says here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windo...lore/touch
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)4