• 8(current)
Release skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)
Then you will be fine its the default skin for the new iOS iPad version so you wont need to install it again
Jezz_X Wrote:Then you will be fine its the default skin for the new iOS iPad version so you wont need to install it again

Thanks!

Time to get started
Hi, thank you for this nice skin. I am using it on an resistive 4x3 wall-mounted touchscreen with windows xp. The only thing that breaks this skins neck is the missing scroll bars/buttons in lists. Perhaps I can manage to implement some myself but I havent done many modification on skins yet.
First of all...thank you for this cool skin. I use it on my Ipad 2 with the latest nightly Eden build. The skin works great however one thing could make it even more cool. In the video calibration settings on my win7 computer, I am able to adjust the subtitles up and down on the screen which I'm using sometimes because of the different video formats. I'm not sure if it has something to do with the skin or the Eden version, but I'm not able to adjust the location of the subtitles on the screen on my ipad - nothing happens when I try to adjust it up and down with my finger. I'm aware that I can change its location in the guisettings.xml file, but it could be nice if I didn't have to connect my ipad to a computer to change it.

Is this something that could be changed in a future version?

Regards,
Cobra_dk
Its not a skin thing its a xbmc and touch related thing nothing the skin can do
subtitle position can be adjusted in the screen calibration setting of xbmc
Someone test this skin on iPad2 ?
castortray Wrote:Someone test this skin on iPad2 ?

Lots of people and it works fine
Would be awesome if you could implement a nice PVR view, i´d love to use my iPad for this too Smile Smile
Yeah add it to the list though I'm not too bothered until pvr becomes mainline because my iPad 1 can't play hd streams anyway Smile
Jezz_X Wrote:Lots of people and it works fine

Just wanted to send a quick "thanks" to you for this skin; it works brilliantly on an iPad 2 running IOS5.
@Jezz_X

Hej i know how to fix the scolling problem for windows tablets. I recongised when i touch the display the mous pointer apears for some secounds and when it is away i can scorll down with my windows tablet. Could you please make a skin.touch version where the mouse pointer dont appears for windows tabs??
That really doesn't sound like something I have control over
in your other skin pm3.hd the scolling works (10.1 XBMC)
If your talking about the scroll bars then yeah making them always visible is on the todo list
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin.touched (touch screen skin currently iPad 4x3)4