XBMC - Pure Awesomeness
Hi!

Just wanted to drop by to tell all of XBMC stuff how awesome you are Wink (just in case you didn't know)

Now in all seriousness: I have NEVER seen a competent all in one oob program like XBMC. Even the TV-support is just the best out there - tried mythtv and co and then I thought: Damn, even if XBMC TV-version is just in beta it'll be more configureable ans stable then the others. And ofc I was right.

Conclusion: Awesome program, donation on the way to support you guys. Keed up the good work!!

Edit: If anyone feels like me do the +1 thing ^^
+1 thing
Thanks for the kind words.
The oob experience is what made me choose xbmc initially too. And the importance of it and scope from non-tech to enthusiast design choices is what made me love it. While its a fine line to walk (sometimes impossible) its good to know its appreciated and that people think its done well Smile
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
+1

Last week i did give a try to myth after a lot of feedback about live tv and media player futures. Complete disappointment. Very bad user interface and setup options. Also tired MediaPortal. But there is no XBMC alternative.

Currently DVBViewer and XBMC is perfect HTPC softwares until XBMC-PVR will officially released.
I love XBMC... the reason to build a new computer. I LOVE YOU GUYS & GALS!
XBMC is the best media software out there. No need for more words.
I'm building my HTPC in pieces and naturally exhausted all options trying out every software out there to run it. XBMC simply has better options, better customization, and from what I see here, a better support network. I encourage anyone thinking about making the leap to digital to look no further than XBMC. It will give you everything you need, and even things you didn't think you'd want. Smile
+1 ^^
+1, people rarely get to know all the good stuff people think about the work one have done.

You *pointing at XBMC team, including all skin/plugings/general contributers!* are f****ng awsome.
XBMC is one of the most rock solid piece of software. Who is that crazy that support IN THE SAME TIME all the major operating system (and more Big Grin) with the SAME FEATURES?

My personal chart of the most beautiful opensource projects in the world:

1. Kernel Linux
2. XBMC
3. Apache
4. KDE
5. Blender
JimL Wrote:You *pointing at XBMC team, including all skin/plugings/general contributers!* are f****ng awsome.

+1

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
i loved xbmc when i had it only running in my living room. but i really love it now that i've purchased a acer revo for the bedroom and setup a mySQL database. automatically updates new content, remembers resume points between rooms, even got it to load thumbnails, shit is hot.
+2! LOL

I think I'll send a donation as well.....hell I would have been happy to pay for this program!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC - Pure Awesomeness1