• 37(current)
[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon
I purchased "the dark knight", the 2005 batman movie, and all I get is the preview, not the full movie.

If I buy the hd version, will xbmc play it? It's not in the approved devices list but....
I should probably just disable any playing of non-prime content. I can't purchase content to fix bugs.
:/

I know supporting Amazon is a lot of work, BlueCop, and I would not presume to tell you how to spend your time.

But, I do find the purchases/rentals capability of Amazon to be really useful. Since iTMS doesn't work with XBMC (and I wouldn't expect it to), Amazon is the only game in town for a lot of this content.

I would hope that you wouldn't let the cost of testing content to stop you from your development. Like I mentioned, I'd be glad to donate some money so that you can purchase/rent content to test, and I imagine a lot of the other happy users on this thread would be glad to do that too.

If you don't like using PayPal, it would be just as easy to donate an Amazon Gift Card digital code...
(2012-07-21, 01:32)BlueCop Wrote: I should probably just disable any playing of non-prime content. I can't purchase content to fix bugs.

Tell me what you need, I'll buy it for you. As long as its not super outrageous, of course Smile

Got a wish list for movies?
(2012-07-19, 23:45)BlueCop Wrote: They are missing in the local database.

Do a search for any of the missing content and then browse to those episodes. It will cache anything missing into the local database once it has been listed.

It seems voyager is missing several episodes from their seasons. The initial scan did not get all the episodes in the season request from the server. I am not sure why this is happening. It is a simple fix to browse featured or search to add the missing content. They use site methods so will be fresh and grab anything new it detects.

Thank you for the information. I did a search and got all the episodes. I'll use the search method from now on. Thanks again.
First off, thank you BlueCop for the work you've put behind this. I've been looking to make it easier to access my Prime account for some time. That said, I installed this plug-in last week and, alas, it hasn't worked for me.

While I am able to access my account and flip through movies, tv shows, even my purchased movies, I am unable to get anything to play. Whenever I select anything, it goes through the motions: opening stream - working.....then nothing. I always try it again, in which case, after the usual motions it says: "one or more files failed to play...please check log..." or something very close to that effect.

Are there any known issues in this regard? Any usual suspects I can run through? Any help would be immensely appreciated. Thanks!
You need to upgrade your librtmp.

check here for info on upgrading your librtmp
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...te_librtmp

ok...so.....that worked. Thank you!

One day, when I am unplugged from the Matrix, I will make damn sure.......to destroy you as soon as I am able. I can't have smarter people running around being better than me.

Thanks again.
Good luck. I have been after myself for years but never get close enough for a kill shot.
Hello Bluecop,

Do you have any idea why some TV shows won't export to the library? For example i can export "Deadliest Catch" with no problems, but when i try to export "Top Gear (UK)" it won't show up in the library.

Hey Guys, I couldn't find the info, whenever I use the plug in it works great, but nothing shows up in the recently added category for movies, anyway to fix this?
Thanks
Mo
(2012-08-03, 00:28)shortskoolbus Wrote: Hello Bluecop,

Do you have any idea why some TV shows won't export to the library? For example i can export "Deadliest Catch" with no problems, but when i try to export "Top Gear (UK)" it won't show up in the library.

The (UK) is throwing XBMC's scraper off so it doesn't get added to the library. Browse to it's folder in files view, open the context menu and go to Info. From there select refresh and choose the appropriate show from the list that shows up. After that, update your library and it should show up. You'll have to do this once for each show that does this, but further episodes stored in that same folder should be added without trouble
(2012-08-06, 00:33)Bstrdsmkr Wrote:
(2012-08-03, 00:28)shortskoolbus Wrote: Hello Bluecop,

The (UK) is throwing XBMC's scraper off so it doesn't get added to the library. Browse to it's folder in files view, open the context menu and go to Info. From there select refresh and choose the appropriate show from the list that shows up. After that, update your library and it should show up. You'll have to do this once for each show that does this, but further episodes stored in that same folder should be added without trouble

Ahh great, got it! Was having the problem with several more shows but it's working fine now. Thanks so much for your help!
Has anyone gotten this working in the Android build yet? Mine will list everything fine but won't play anything.
http://pastebin.com/6iA6Qepf
I am having trouble with this plugin -- for no reason at all, the video will start buffering, sometimes quite frequently. it will go several episodes sometimes with no problems, and then just start doing it for no reason! It happens most often after pausing, but not always. i am on a 18Mbps connection, and nothing else is using the internet. Any suggestions? It is an ION revo 1600. Is the buffering message caused by a slow cpu transcoding? Or, is it definitely a download-buffer?
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon14