• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma 1.0.0 (MOD)
Thanks for the info! I literally just downloaded the previous version this afternoon. Guess I should have been paying attention to the thread. Wink
Wow, the latest version fixed all my last niggling issues with the theme, save one. Of course there's one! I don't see the usual "Collection" icon (overlay?) when looking at movie collections via biglist.

Here's a screenshot of what is there now: http://imgur.com/lEgar It should say 'Movie Collection' and have a row of overlapping discs to the right (the original Fusion had this, I should mention).
frellAn Wrote:@kyotocafe
That is weird, this is what I get.

What video add-ons have you installed exactly, sure they don't belong to some other category, like programs?

@ECEC
That is for pre-Eden

My bad... I was using 1.1.5 on Dharma. I just realised that it is only for Eden Smile
Fusion has definitely become my skin of choice as of late.
Arcanthur has definitely a gift for designing skins, so I am very pleased to see how this mod is shaping up really well.

As suggestions, I think that it would be nice that on the next release it would be possible to add custom menu items, like smart lists.

For instance, this is what I did to have my anime section in the menu.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I had to edit the XML code, but it would be good if this was part of the skin settings, being able to choose from addons, favorites, or playlists, and choosing a custom icon and background(s)

Also, I think that it would be good as well if the video OSD is showing the end time when pressing pause,

I know that it is visible when displaying the video information, like this,

but only when it is not in pause mode, so I think it would be more convenient to have the end time being displayed when pressing pause as well.
Does this skin have a user profile screen? Mine doesn't work at all and I want to verify if it's missing or if it's broken before putting a debug log together.
Since i had a bit time to play around with some skins this weekend, i need to say that this skin/mod is in the top 3 i've tested, beside reFocus and Aeon Nox, so big compliments to the creators and modders!

Great Job!
butchabay Wrote:Since i had a bit time to play around with some skins this weekend, i need to say that this skin/mod is in the top 3 i've tested, beside reFocus and Aeon Nox, so big compliments to the creators and modders!

Great Job!

I couldn't agree more Smile
kyotocafe Wrote:I couldn't agree more Smile

+1 for me, Fusion Migma, Cirrus Extended V2 and Aeon Nox are my current faves. Drives my wife to distraction when I constantly switch between the skins and confuse her every time she launches XBMC (not to mention using the PlexBMC addon for Movies).

Many thanks for the hours of work, dedication and skill to creators and modders for the skins we download and install.
this is a very nice job i hadnt used a fusion skin before but this one looked good enough to try glad i did nice job i like the theme mods where you can change colours of backgrounds

my only and not really criticism is the main menu seems to be a little cluttered too many different options all on the main menu

as i said not really a criticism as can't really complain about you give lots of features to choose from just coming from using simpler skins like confluence and transparency it was very different

still overall very nice and i am currently using it Smile
I can't seem to get the studio flags to work. Does the folder need to be named a certain way? I downloaded the color studio flags pack to my desktop and directed Fusion to look there in the settings menu.

I am using Eden Beta 1.

Thanks.
loving this skin will there be future updates with new features?
protocol77 Wrote:loving this skin will there be future updates with new features?

That's something i have in my head Smile
butchabay Wrote:That's something i have in my head Smile

nice Smile , it would be really lovely to see some progress on this skin, it is still one of the most neat designs around.
Hi everybody! Sorry for not posting for a while, I don't have any time to work on this right now. I hope someone else will take over after me, maybe implement some of EKIM's ideas, it's such a nice skin to begin with!
frellAn Wrote:Hi everybody! Sorry for not posting for a while, I don't have any time to work on this right now. I hope someone else will take over after me, maybe implement some of EKIM's ideas, it's such a nice skin to begin with!

I need to see what Ekim has done and take some parts with your mod.

Fantastic Job by the way Smile

I'll do a list of what i am thinking to integrate and report back. Very busy with cirrus extended v2 atm.

kyotocafe Wrote:nice Smile , it would be really lovely to see some progress on this skin, it is still one of the most neat designs around.

Yeah, that's true ... i love it! But i need more customization for my needs Smile

So we'll see what i can do, but please don't expect it in near future ...

Cheers
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma 1.0.0 (MOD)2