• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma 1.0.0 (MOD)
@bsoriano
Just realized why the media flags were not in postershelf view from the start, it could be a bit tricky to implement them in a good way.
Was it something like this that you had in mind?
I have also changed the plot to the plot outline, think this works cause of you wanna read more about the movie just press "i" for full information.

Don't have an ETA no but not very long, in the end of the week maybe ^_^

@Rygrath
I have now made an option to use landscape.jpg in gridview, fanicon and fanicon 2 view or whatever they are called, I'm sure you know which ones I'm talking about.
frellAn Wrote:@bsoriano
Just realized why the media flags were not in postershelf view from the start, it could be a bit tricky to implement them in a good way.
I have also changed the plot to the plot outline, think this works cause of you wanna read more about the movie just press "i" for full information.

@Rygrath
I have now made an option to use landscape.jpg in gridview, fanicon and fanicon 2 view or whatever they are called, I'm sure you know which ones I'm talking about.

Man, that's really awesome of you! Thanks!Big Grin

The screen shot you have up looks pretty good. I can imagine there's no space below the posters, so that's seems a pretty good place to have the flags instead.

Doing a great job man, I'm sure quite a few Fusion users appreciate it.
ederson Wrote:did you import the dharma db?

Now that u mention it, i bet that's the reason, i changed XBMC versions all the way during these last months to the last nightly, and i think i also made a clean install one month ago (meaning i could probably import db from my dharma days).
Anyway, already solved it, just changing the scraper of the movies not working to filmaffinity and scrapping them again. Thanks god, not a lot.

Bumping the topic up again, anyone have any idea why i can't see the extrathumbs?. I clicked in the proper skin settings menu "use extrathumbs".
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
frellAn Wrote:@bsoriano

@Rygrath

frellAn,

That would be perfect, thanks!

Regards,

Bart
I have now implemented all of the things you requested here and started working om some new things, want those done before I do a new release.

@ vicmanpergar
Are you sure you have it like this?

@Rygrath
Quote:I did a really ugly hack to make it work for me (killed extrafanart, but that was okay for my particular setup) The effect is really nice when going through seasons and episodes in Fusion. (Season wrap view really stands out with it working on the season level)

What are the paths and things I should use for this to work? You mean that the correct season fanart shows as you select seasons in SeasonWrap view? If you could just post the code here it would save me some time Smile
frellAn Wrote:@Rygrath

What are the paths and things I should use for this to work? You mean that the correct season fanart shows as you select seasons in SeasonWrap view? If you could just post the code here it would save me some time Smile

Forwarning: I really just stumble along when I start editing code. I'm sure there are proper ways to do this, but here's what I did and it works. Though, like I said, breaks extrafanart (since I don't use it and use season fanart instead). But, yes. As you change seasons the fanart changes to the fanart.jpg in the Season directory.
\Simpsons\Season 1\fanart.jpg
\Simpsons\Season 2\fanart.jpg
etc

From MyVideoNav.xml, starting at line: 10
I commented out the "Fanart_Image" line
Code:
    <control type="image">
        <posx>0</posx>
        <posy>53</posy>
        <width>1280</width>
        <height>720</height>
        <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,fanart.jpg]</texture>
        <!-- <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture> -->

Line: 41
Code:
    <control type="image">
        <posx>0</posx>
        <posy>0</posy>
        <width>1280</width>
        <height>720</height>
        <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,fanart.jpg]</texture>
        <!-- <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture> -->
        <fadetime>300</fadetime>
        <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
Line 265:
Code:
        <control type="multiimage">
            <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" delay="500" time="300" reversible="true" />
            <posx>22</posx>
            <posy>-17</posy>
            <width>854</width>
            <height>482</height>
            <timeperimage>4000</timeperimage>
            <fadetime>200</fadetime>
            <pauseatend>false</pauseatend>
            <randomize>true</randomize>
            <loop>yes</loop>
            <imagepath background="true" diffuse="infowrap/fanartdiffuse.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path]$INFO[ListItem.Label,,/fanart.jpg]</imagepath>
            <!-- <imagepath background="true" diffuse="infowrap/fanartdiffuse.png">$INFO[ListItem.path,,extrafanart/]</imagepath> -->
        </control>
        <fadetime>300</fadetime>

Link to my edited MyVideoNav.xml
http://www.mediafire.com/?iyhi912ecd4doxw

It for the most part works, tho it does seem to affect the background fanart of movie sets. Also, the season fanart only changes in Seasonwrap view in the fanart box it has above the posters. The main full screen background remains until you go into Episode level, then it switches. Haven't quite been able to wrap my head around it.

If you want examples of skins that do this very well, there is Aeon-NOX, Night, The Carmichael and T! off the top of my head. The fanart changes as you flip through your seasons. With fanart that represents the corresponding season (change in characters for example) it, to me, is used to great effect when navigating a show.

Hope I was clear in all that
frellAn Wrote:@ vicmanpergar
Are you sure you have it like this?

Yeah, that's the way i have it. It's even set up automatically by a lil program called thumber.exe (camel icon), i only have to drop the movie directory there and it generates the thumbs and the proper extrathumbs dir.
WIerd, but i'm sure it must be some nonsense i didn't notice yet.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
vicmanpergar Wrote:Yeah, that's the way i have it. It's even set up automatically by a lil program called thumber.exe (camel icon), i only have to drop the movie directory there and it generates the thumbs and the proper extrathumbs dir.
WIerd, but I'm sure it must be some nonsense i didn't notice yet.

I am porting the skin to Pre-Eden now and I noticed that the extrathumbs did not show just like you said, they worked fine on dharma with the code I used. You were using a nightly build right?

Anyway I have fixed that now for next release (which will be for Pre-Eden Big Grin).
frellAn Wrote:I am porting the skin to Pre-Eden now and I noticed that the extrathumbs did not show just like you said, they worked fine on dharma with the code I used. You were using a nightly build right?

Anyway I have fixed that now for next release (which will be for Pre-Eden Big Grin).

Oh great man, thanks a lot for that.
Guess i will love this skin!
Big Grin
HTPC
Just wanted to say this skin is very nice.

I am using a nightly so I expec and understand to see a few bugs, but when you release the pre-eden version I will check again and report any that are still present.

Some very interesting views and some very nice touches, really nice skin. The only thing I am missing is landscape.jpg support for TV show views, apart from that it looked pretty complete for me at first glance. I eagerly await a pre--eden! Smile

Thanks
For next release:
Awesome.

Is the next release for pre-eden?

Have you added landscape.jpg support for TV levels?

Thanks

** Have you added custom home menu items? HD Movies etc
Rygrath Wrote:Made some minor changes to the Grid view as well to make use of landscape.jpg files instead of the fanart.

I am trying to alter FanGrid view to use landscape.jpg, can you post how you did this please.

Thanks
@t2ffn

Yes I have included landscape.jpg for all views that could use it and the next release is indeed for pre-Eden. I have added extra items but no custom ones yet no, planning on it though Smile

But don't worry about fixing the code yourself the release will be out in a couple of days.
@frellAn
just hold on to say: great work on this mod ! keep it up ...
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma 1.0.0 (MOD)2