• 11(current)
My HTPC-build
joeranjensen Wrote:At this moment my htpc is crashing just after it is powered up, but when Ive fixed that problem I sure will test your movieclip. Untill now It has played everything Ive throwed at it perfectly thoughSmile

Thank you, I'll wait for that, want to know performance with a dedicated gpu, in this clip you can't decode with DXVA.
joeranjensen Wrote:Done... I hope this fixed the problemSmile

Thanx alot for great help!! AgainSmile

tell us how it goes!
eskro Wrote:tell us how it goes!

Nope, didnt solve itSad upgraded the firmware with no luck, allso updated the bios and still no luck..
did u follow the firmware update steps carefuly?

you need to be in AHCI mode
eskro Wrote:did u follow the firmware update steps carefuly?

you need to be in AHCI mode

Yes, I did. Ive set it in AHCI mode before I installed windows. I will read the update steps one more time to be absolutely sure I didnt miss anything. But how can I check if the firmware did update properly, just to be sure about that? Allso, how can I check if AHCI mode is enabled in windows?
http://www.alex-is.de/progs/AS%20SSD%20Benchmark.zip

eskro Wrote:http://www.alex-is.de/progs/AS%20SSD%20Benchmark.zip

My os is set to ahci then. What to do next? do you think reinstalling windows will solve it? Is this a problem who will occure with any os, or is it only a windows problem?

Thanks
yes, at this point, try to re-install from scratch.

but your sure the firmware update was done? to v2.4?
afkk Wrote:Thank you, I'll wait for that, want to know performance with a dedicated gpu, in this clip you can't decode with DXVA.

Im looking forward to be able to test it for youLaugh
eskro Wrote:yes, at this point, try to re-install from scratch.

but your sure the firmware update was done? to v2.4?

I updated the firmware to v2.4 yes, the update went fine. No errors and the computer restarted as it should after the update. It would have been nice to be able to check it in some way though.

I just have to reinstall windows then, when I finally get everything to work as I want it, this happen:mad: but now I have to get some sleep. Il do it tomorrow...
keep it up! you'll make it work in the end!!
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My HTPC-build0