library mode doesnt work with new android version
The remote control works, library mode does not. All worked just great up until yesterday when I upgraded the galaxy S to the new android version 2.3.3 . Tried it all, changed the ports, double checked the username and password, double checked the network settings on the server, all as it should be. Only thing changed as I said is the new android version… anyone has the same problem or am I alone in here ? any suggestions ? thanks…
I had some problems with mine when I upgraded to 2.3.3 a month or so ago. Just couldn't get it to connect. I ended up removing and re-installing the XBMC app for android and it works fine, as a remote and also in library mode.

Have you tried deleting and re-installing, and then go through the xdmc host config again ?

Alan
Yes I have tried removing and reinstalling the xbmc app on my android & it didn’t help. Yesterday I even tried it with a Galaxy S2 of a friend(2.3.3), same problem. I even updated the windows xbmc host version from 10.0 to 10.1 but still, nothing… very strange. Tell me smt', we are both talking about the "official xbmc remote" app, right ?
thanks for trying to help…
Erez
Hi there,

Take a look at this thread:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=100376

You are not alone with this problemSmile
Nice to hear… hope someone will find a way to fix it soon… the xbmc experience is not the same since than Tongue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
library mode doesnt work with new android version0