[LIVE] Can't find next item - Smart Playlist
Hi all, ran into a strange problem using Smart Playlists... Not sure if I'm doing something wrong since I'm newish to XBMC (If original XBox doesn't count).

If I load a smart playlist, start playing the first item, and hit the "next" button on my remote I get dumped back into a refresh of the playlist and "Playlist - can't find a next item to play" pops up.

Here's the playlist.

Here's the debug log. Nothing really in it that I can see.

Running the following, originally built on the 10.1 Live ISO, compiled from source today by myself.

Platform: Linux (Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS - XBMCLive Dharma, 2.6.32-29-generic i686). Built on Aug 25 2011 (Git:20110825-bb4f856)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

AC
I am having the exact same problem except I'm using XBMC on Windows & using the nightly builds. I have the same problem on 2 different computers.

Anyone got any ideas how to solve this?
I am also having the same problem. It used to work with Eden, but as soon as I moved to Frodo, I lost the ability in Smart Playlists to skip to the next item. It always says "Playlist - can't find a next item to play"

I'm using XBMC 12.2.
Platform: Windows 7, 64 bit

Sorry for the lack of details - bit of a newbie. This is my first post here after a while trying to find the answer all over.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Can't find next item - Smart Playlist0