WebBMC?
Hello, this is my first post here and I've searched a little bit, but couldn't really find an answer to my question.

Is there a web interface for streaming content from XBMC?

For example, I'd like to set up a website on my XBMC device that is broadcast over HTTP, so I can access the content of my XBMC device anywhere with an internet connection. Pictures, audio, video...

If not, is there anyone that'd be interested in trying to build such a thing, understanding that my professional experience is limited to PHP/MySQL development and PhotoShop/Illustrator design.

-Slayer
Hi,

i'm developing a webinterface mainly for MediaPortal, but it is based on a webservice(which i'm also developing) which can be extended with MEF plugins.

As a result when i'm finished with my work the webinterface can also be used with XBMC (if a plugin for the XBMC databases exists)
Mike Lowrey Wrote:Hi,

i'm developing a webinterface mainly for MediaPortal, but it is based on a webservice(which i'm also developing) which can be extended with MEF plugins.

As a result when i'm finished with my work the webinterface can also be used with XBMC (if a plugin for the XBMC databases exists)

That sounds like a great idea!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WebBMC?0