[dev] Project Free TV
AUZambo Wrote:I'm about as much a noob as the guy you quoted, but I still found this extremely funny.

Unfortunately, that's all I have to offer other than some encouragement. Thanks for the hard work...I'll keep checking back to see how you are progressing.

Smile

It's pretty much on hold while I shifted over to help on Icefilms, though I did another addon called Quick Silver Screen which is currently working and in my repository.. not officially released as it needs a couple components etc..
by the looks of it .. you'll need your own sub-forum in xbmchub Smile
ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
@Eldorado Do you have the direct link to your repo? I tried from one from your github and all of the addons are marked as Broken in xbmc. I am on Eden Beta 1 on Windows7.

I wanted to test the Quicksilver screen addon actually. That has been my favorite for a long time before icefilms Smile
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
hunkyn Wrote:@Eldorado Do you have the direct link to your repo? I tried from one from your github and all of the addons are marked as Broken in xbmc. I am on Eden Beta 1 on Windows7.

I wanted to test the Quicksilver screen addon actually. That has been my favorite for a long time before icefilms Smile

There's likely a couple dependencies that you are missing, you need t0mm0's urlresolver and common library

Since you are running the icefilms beta you already have the common library, so just need urlresolver

https://github.com/t0mm0/xbmc-urlresolver

It pretty much all works, very basic.. but is release ready, just need t0mm0 to release his libraries to the official repo Smile
That's what i thought but i was up late already last night. I will try it out tonight and will get back to you.

UPDATE: It is still showing as Broken in the repo. So i manually copied the plugin folder for quicksilverscreen and it works perfectly. Is it going to be on your radar after Icefilms?

I am already loving this addon. Thanks for the great work

UPDATE: @Eldorado i was playing with the quicksilver screen addon little more and found that the in the movies section genres and years were not working right and i kinda of fixed it in a crude way but it works. here is the updated lines in default.py if you want to change.

line 142

before:
addon.add_directory({'mode': 'movieslist', 'url': main_url + link[1:].replace('&','&'), 'section': 'movies'}, genre)
after:
addon.add_directory({'mode': 'movieslist', 'url': main_url + 'v'+link[1:].replace('&','&'), 'section': 'movies'}, genre)

line 164
before:
addon.add_directory({'mode': 'movieslist', 'url': main_url + link[1:].replace('&','&'), 'section': 'movies'}, year)
after:
addon.add_directory({'mode': 'movieslist', 'url': main_url + 'videos?mt=1'+'&y=' +year, 'section': 'movies'}, year)

Thanks

Thanks
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
I copied both dependency folders into the addon folder and I still get a script failed. I think I am doing something wrong. I really would like to install and test this for you but its not working. I know this is not a support thread, but can anyone maybe lend a hand? Thanks in advance.
Hi Eldorado ,

when trying to get the context menu for a video resource i dont see the "Queue Item" option, infact its missing in many plugins but present in some of them . I thought that menu appears automatically for any video resource.

thats a super useful feature to queue the videos and watch them later.

any help appreciated
I've noticed the M titles under TV don't populate completely. It stops at "Mental". Is there a fix for this? It's version 0.0.8 from Eldorado's repository.
This thread should be closed
This thread should be closed and spam removed

Mods?
Reported as spam Smile
(2014-08-21, 21:33)Eldorado Wrote: This thread should be closed and spam removed

Mods?

done
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[dev] Project Free TV0