[RELEASE] GameTrailers Original Shows
Quick question. I recently updated to the eden beta build so I'm re-adding all the plugins I had. I cant seem to find yours under the official XBMC.org repoHuh
KidVulcan Wrote:Quick question. I recently updated to the eden beta build so I'm re-adding all the plugins I had. I cant seem to find yours under the official XBMC.org repoHuh

It's only in the Dharma repo. I don't have an Eden build.

Regards
Hi,
I'm sorry it took me so long to respond but I was away from my computer for a while. I downloaded the add-on directly and it seems to work fine under eden. Just thought you'd like to know
KidVulcan Wrote:Any luck with GTtv?

You can watch full GTTV episodes using the Free Cable addon under Spike tv.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=101938
thanks for the tips!!
add-on installed and in my favourite
thanks to you!
cheers
StinDaWg Wrote:You can watch full GTTV episodes using the Free Cable addon under Spike tv.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=101938

I don't seem to be able to find them. Could you point me in the right direction, please?
AssChin79 Wrote:It's only in the Dharma repo. I don't have an Eden build.

Regards

awww :\
Any chance of this getting ported to eden?
Just wanted to let everyone know that the script runs fine in Eden. Unfortunately, I was hosting the Authentication Required channels content on a web provider and apparently doing so violates their terms of service because they kicked me off. I'm working on getting a new host and when I do I will submit the latest script to the AddIns Repo.

I have added some great new features, like the ability to search, sort, and filter all the videos in the index, which is updated daily, as well as a ton of new special features series from GT and a load of new HD content.
Sounds good! Can't wait!
Hey, that new ver. sounds very exciting! I was wondering, with e3 just a few weeks ahead has there been any progress since you last posted?

Thanks
(2012-04-27, 15:51)AssChin79 Wrote: Just wanted to let everyone know that the script runs fine in Eden. Unfortunately, I was hosting the Authentication Required channels content on a web provider and apparently doing so violates their terms of service because they kicked me off. I'm working on getting a new host and when I do I will submit the latest script to the AddIns Repo.

I have added some great new features, like the ability to search, sort, and filter all the videos in the index, which is updated daily, as well as a ton of new special features series from GT and a load of new HD content.

kewl, looking forward to the new version
Will this work for the livestream in relation with E3 2012 that starts in a couple of hours?
I'm sorry everyone for the delay; I have been really busy. Unfortunately the latest version of my script was rejected by the official XBMCRepo because they have several new requirements for addons and I haven't had time to make the required changes.

So, I have released the script on a 'Use at your own risk' basis. I'm running it on my Eden machines and its been working great for months.

The download link is on the main page. Can't say how long that mirror will be live so get it while you can (if you want it).

Cheers!

PS: As for E3, again sorry I missed releasing on time but I did notice that last night all the 'Best of E3 2012 awards' started hitting the script (in the E3 Expo channel). Also, this version supports User filters so you could go into settings of the script and add a filter: %E3%2012%HD% to create an E3 channel in the script that would fetch all the E3 2012 High-Def videos from the index
thx, will try it out

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] GameTrailers Original Shows1