Super Favourites Create new Super Folder
Is it possible for Super Favourites to look slightly different - by having the Create new Super Folder in the context menu for a given Super Folder and not as the first item in the list within the folder? Then the blank line would not be needed and the first true item within the folder would appear directly below the 2 dots. The reason I ask this is that I have been using the Titan skin and within that I have set some widgets to display the contents of a specific super folder. And when the contents of the folder display on screen, icons appear representing each entry in the folder, including the first 2 lines - Create new Super Folder and the blank line.

This got me thinking that logically the Create new Super Folder shouldn't appear as an item in the folder but as an entry in the context menu - look at File Explorer in Windows.
Not sure if this is still a problem for you. I also use Titan and super favorite for widgets. In the super favorite settings I turned the display items off. The create folder doesn't show any longer.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Super Favourites Create new Super Folder0