• 16(current)
[Release] Artwork Organizer Script
3.0.4 works great!

Thx!
(2015-04-27, 00:04)audaly Wrote: 3.0.4 works great!

Thx!

cool, thanx for testing!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-04-26, 23:57)ronie Wrote: right :-)
please give script.artworkorganizer-3.0.4.zip as shot.

tested yestarday without error ... great ronie
Antec Fusion - A6 5400k / Ati HD7540 - Kodi Isengard
ASRock Beebox n3150 - Kodi Jarvis
Oled 55E6V - Onkyo nr809 - B&W 5.1 - Harmony One
Is there a way to cleanup art that shouldn't be there anymore because I've removed/changed the files in the library? I only ask because right now I have to manually delete them if I find a video scanned in incorrectly because they'll appear on the main screen of MQ5 if I don't.
Are you able to update to work with marcel's skinhelper script? It grabs pvr images eg Poster's, Fanart. It has alot of other useful features too.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
(2015-09-14, 12:34)Ghosthree3 Wrote: Is there a way to cleanup art that shouldn't be there anymore because I've removed/changed the files in the library? I only ask because right now I have to manually delete them if I find a video scanned in incorrectly because they'll appear on the main screen of MQ5 if I don't.

I have been wondering the same. I have deleted a few TV Shows but artwork still showing up.
(2015-12-13, 17:21)rmilyard Wrote:
(2015-09-14, 12:34)Ghosthree3 Wrote: Is there a way to cleanup art that shouldn't be there anymore because I've removed/changed the files in the library? I only ask because right now I have to manually delete them if I find a video scanned in incorrectly because they'll appear on the main screen of MQ5 if I don't.

I have been wondering the same. I have deleted a few TV Shows but artwork still showing up.

you may need to clean up the library:
settings (advanced) > videos > clean library

and then run this script again.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
i know this has not had a comment on for some time.. but i am trying to figure out how to have images as my background when i scroll over video or tv shows etc. Artwork organiser wont scan for artwork. i dont want to use local images i want to use remote images , from my thumbnails , posters blah blah. i am using the skin Mq6.
(2016-02-06, 22:00)mairsy07 Wrote: i know this has not had a comment on for some time.. but i am trying to figure out how to have images as my background when i scroll over video or tv shows etc. Artwork organiser wont scan for artwork. i dont want to use local images i want to use remote images , from my thumbnails , posters blah blah. i am using the skin Mq6.

´This script is supposed to just copy images to local repository, so that you can reference as backgrounds source (movies, tvshows, etc).
Image Image
@ronie, would it be possible to have the option to define media type + location, i.e. i use tv shows for different content (tv shows, documentary series, stand up series) and would like to have separate folders for different content types, like:

content type (movies):
1. Movies (source - /Volumes/Movies)
2. Concerts (i use movie scrapper) (source - /Volumes/Concerts)
3. Stand Up Movies (source - /Volumes/StandUp Movies)
4. Documentaries Movies (source - /Volumes/Documentary Movies)

content type (tv shows)
1. TV Shows (source - /Volumes/TV Shows)
2. Series (documentaries) (source - /Volumes/Documentaries)

Than we could set on your script:

Copy content type "movies" from source /Volumes/Movies to nfs://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/artwork/movies

Thanks
Image Image
there's a 'custom source' option in the addon settings, iirc that does more or like what you're after.

only limitation is you can only specify one directory at a time, so in your case you would need to run the script multiple times
and change the folder location inbetween.
(2016-09-19, 21:00)ronie Wrote: there's a 'custom source' option in the addon settings, iirc that does more or like what you're after.

only limitation is you can only specify one directory at a time, so in your case you would need to run the script multiple times
and change the folder location inbetween.

Thanks, Will have a look into it Smile
Image Image
Hi @ronie,

I've ended up to enhance your great script by alowing splitting artwork by media sources.

Take a look Smile : script.artworkorganizer.modded
Image Image
(2016-10-22, 22:59)redglory Wrote: Hi @ronie,

I've ended up to enhance your great script by alowing splitting artwork by media sources.

Take a look Smile : script.artworkorganizer.modded

great, looks good!

..since you've already opened a support thread for your version, would you be interested in submitting it to the addon repo as well?
perhaps we can close this thread and recommend users to switch to your version instead?
I'll make a pull request to merge with master

I can maintain this version if you like [WINKING FACE]

I'll have to update transifex to add new labels for other languages

Enviado do meu Nexus 4 através de Tapatalk
Image Image
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Artwork Organizer Script0