[RELEASE] PinkBike.com
I have made a simple plugin for easy watching of videos from http://www.pinkbike.com/video, the largest Mountain Biking site on the internet. These videos were meant to be watched on a big screen...

Grab it from xbmc

EDIT:
0.2.0 Eden
0.0.5 official repo
0.0.4 preparing for official repo
Thanks to divingmule for the icon

0.0.3 New icon, fixed even more missing videos.
0.0.2 Fixed some missing videos
0.0.1 First release

Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Just a quick one I through together.

divingmule Wrote:Just a quick one I through together.
Great, thank you!! Will upload it to git asap..
New revision.
Hi Popeye, I'm a nubie and Lurker in this forum. I have this Pinkbike addon in my Mac OS but its not available in my Apple TV2 add on list?

Appreciate your help.
sorry, have no clue. Couldn't you just download and install it manually? Post a question in the ATV2 forum ...
ok thanks, i got the plugin working now!
any word on updating this addon for XBMC EDEN?
I will, just have to get a few other addons fixed first, ok? Also I'm still waiting for a answer about a proper API for the site...
Sorry for the lack of updates. Just sent a pull request for the Eden version. Big Grin
Thanks again for this great plugin and for the quick update!
Lightbulb 
I noticed that the plugin isn't playing back videos anymore within Frodo. It lists them correctly but it doesn't start the playback. Hope you can fix this somehow.
(2013-03-06, 08:42)r0cky Wrote: I noticed that the plugin isn't playing back videos anymore within Frodo. It lists them correctly but it doesn't start the playback. Hope you can fix this somehow.

Fixed! They have changed the file type from flv to mp4. I have made a request to get the addon updated so I should be pushed out in a few days.

Cheers!
Anyone else having problems with slow loading times and bufferings at the beginning of the videos. No problems through the site though.
Is there a way to change the video resolution? It seems to default to a low resolution.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] PinkBike.com0