Need help with several things!
Question 
Hi guys!

I need help with some things/I've got some questions that I hope someone can answer.

1. Is it possible to create more than 5 custom playlists and make them show up in the home menu? I REALLY need more, so any help is appreciated (keep in mind that I'm a semi-noob, so please explain it in a noob friendly way =D)

2. Is it possible to get trailers from someplace other than youtube? When i push down for trailers I'm getting trailers from youtube (and the quality sucks, especially in 1920x1080 fullscreen) =/

3. How do I make the Netflix add-on (and other add-ons) show up on the home menu?

I really hope that someone can help me, cause it would make the skin PERFECT for me! Laugh
Also,

4. Is it possible to only get movie updates from imdb, and not tmdb somehow? I know this is not a "neon-only" question, but since I'm already dropping questions here, I might as well ask Smile
YumKaax Wrote:Also,

4. Is it possible to only get movie updates from imdb, and not tmdb somehow? I know this is not a "neon-only" question, but since I'm already dropping questions here, I might as well ask Smile

Install the IMDB scrapper and set it to be used. You can do this by selecting a movie, press "c" and then select change content. You can select IMDb to be used to scrape.
jhusch Wrote:Install the IMDB scrapper and set it to be used. You can do this by selecting a movie, press "c" and then select change content. You can select IMDb to be used to scrape.

Awesome! Thank you for the answer Smile
Can anyone answer question 1-3??

Perhaps the creator of the skin? Smile

Anyone? :confused2:
1. Not at this time.
2. That can be configured in the scraper i believe.
3. Add it as a favorite and then add the favorite to the home menu.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:1. Not at this time.
2. That can be configured in the scraper i believe.
3. Add it as a favorite and then add the favorite to the home menu.

Great! Thanks for the answer Smile

I'll try your answer to the second question, and follow your guide for the third, and then just hope that one day the first will be possible Laugh

Anyways, awesome skin! keep up the good work Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help with several things!0