Library view - show items with no scrape info?
I noticed that when I'm in Library view mode (for Movies), the only movies that show up are the ones for which scrape info was found/downloaded (from The Movie DB). Is there a way to make the Library view show movies without scrape info as well?

Thanks!

BTW, I am using Transparency 3.11.7, if that matters.
XBMC 11.0 (Eden) on W7 Home Premium 64bit, Pentium Dual-Core E5300, ATI Radeon HD 4350 512MB; Samsung UN55B7100; Mediagate MCE remote (AVS GP-IR01BK)
right click or press c for the contextual menu when in file mode on what you want to add. Select "add to library". Here you can try some alternative titles to search for or manually add to the library without scraping.
OK, thanks. So that's the manual way. But isn't there an automatic way to add such items to the library?
XBMC 11.0 (Eden) on W7 Home Premium 64bit, Pentium Dual-Core E5300, ATI Radeon HD 4350 512MB; Samsung UN55B7100; Mediagate MCE remote (AVS GP-IR01BK)
You can use XWMM which will give you a complete list and identify which are in the library and which are not - and then it will allow you to create .nfo files etc fo rthe missing entries.
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
Its all about the .nfo file when anything doesn't get scraped. Put a corectly formated .nfo in there with it and it will show up in Library mode. You can also add pictures/thumbs manually if you wish.
Let me know if you need a basic .nfo file to get you started. I can post an example when I get home later.
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS
Thanks. Please post a good .nfo example when you get a chance, as well as what utility is best to edit it with.
Just look below you can use all the tags or just some of the tags

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp...ary#Movies

Chances are if you switched to IMDb scraper it would find a lot of the missing ones
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Pete7874 Wrote:Thanks. Please post a good .nfo example when you get a chance, as well as what utility is best to edit it with.
All you have to do to create an .nfo file is create a new text (.txt) document, put the information in, close it. then rename the extension from .txt to .nfo
To open an .nfo file just right click and open with notepad to view or edit the file.
Main.Movie.Folder
--Movie.name.year (folder)
--Hanna.2011 (folder)
------Hanna.2011.1080p.mkv (movie file)
------Hanna.2011.1080p.tbn (movie poster) *note change .jpg to .tbn
------Hanna.2011.1080p-fanart.jpg (background image)
------Hanna.2011.1080p.nfo

You can download your own pictures - google images is great.

Your .nfo file looks like this. Put as much or as little information in as you desire. You can leave anything blank you like between the ...> </... or just delete the line items you don't want or care about.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<movie>
    <title>Hanna</title>
    <originaltitle>Hanna</originaltitle>
    <rating>7.000000</rating>
    <epbookmark>0.000000</epbookmark>
    <year>2011</year>
    <top250>0</top250>
    <votes>30,975</votes>
    <outline></outline>
    <plot>Hanna is a teenage girl who has the strength, the stamina, and the smarts of a soldier. These come from being raised by her father, an ex-CIA man, in the wilds of Finland. Living a life unlike any other teenager, her upbringing and training have been one and the same, all geared to making her the perfect assassin. The turning point in her adolescence is a sharp one; sent into the world by her father on a mission, Hanna journeys stealthily across Europe while eluding agents dispatched after her by a ruthless intelligence operative with secrets of her own. As she nears her ultimate target, Hanna faces startling revelations about her existence and unexpected questions about her humanity.</plot>
    <tagline>Adapt or die.</tagline>
    <runtime>111</runtime>
    <thumb></thumb>
    <fanart>
        <thumb></thumb>
    </fanart>
    <mpaa>Rated PG-13</mpaa>
    <playcount>0</playcount>
    <lastplayed></lastplayed>
    <id>tt0993842</id>
    <genre>Action</genre>
    <genre>Adventure</genre>
    <genre>Drama</genre>
    <genre>Foreign</genre>
    <genre>Thriller</genre>
    <genre>Crime</genre>
    <genre>Mystery</genre>
    <country>United States of America</country>
    <country>United Kingdom</country>
    <country>Germany</country>
    <credits>Seth Lochhead</credits>
    <credits>David Farr</credits>
    <director>Joe Wright</director>
    <premiered></premiered>
    <status></status>
    <code></code>
    <aired></aired>
    <studio>Holleran Company</studio>
    <trailer>plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&amp;videoid=1zd4zGt13IE</trailer>
    <fileinfo>
        <streamdetails>
            <video>
                <codec>h264</codec>
                <aspect>2.352941</aspect>
                <width>1920</width>
                <height>816</height>
                <durationinseconds>6650</durationinseconds>
            </video>
            <audio>
                <codec>dca</codec>
                <language>eng</language>
                <channels>6</channels>
            </audio>
            <subtitle>
                <language>eng</language>
            </subtitle>
        </streamdetails>
    </fileinfo>
    <actor>
        <name>Saoirse Ronan</name>
        <role>Hanna</role>
        <thumb></thumb>
    </actor>
    <actor>
        <name>Eric Bana</name>
        <role>Erik Heller</role>
        <thumb></thumb>
    </actor>
</movie>
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS
I think it would be easier to add them manually from the GUI then fill in the details using XWMM

If your going to create nfo's you should use Notepad++ and set the languge to XML your spot errors much easier that way

You can also save time if each movie is in its own folder by leaving the file name off they can just be named

fanart.jpg
movie.nfo
movie.tbn
movie-trailer.ext

The beauty of that is if you have a lot of movies to do you can just batch rename them all at once instead of doing them individually
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library view - show items with no scrape info?0