• 25(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
I'll have a look a Trakt TV... if it's only about the menu item, you could easily add a custom item. What I'm planning to integrate is a fully customizable order of the items but that requires some python coding but it should be doable.

@hentai23
Yes, Weather Plus has more features & infos but I'm not planning to integrate it for now. For all your other requests I have also no plan at the moment except music visualization because current music osd can cause burn-in on plasma tv's.
`Black Wrote:Yes, Weather Plus has more features & infos but I'm not planning to integrate it for now. For all your other requests I have also no plan at the moment except music visualization because current music osd can cause burn-in on plasma tv's.

My friend will be glad to hear about the music visualization!
`Black Wrote:Maybe but google afaik has day/night conditions, wwo hasn't.
could you please post a link for google weather as i would like to try it out and it's not in the official repo.. thanks
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
no prob black cant wait till you integrate em requests and about the music osd well if you dont exactly have a crappy plasma theres no burn in whatsoever remember this is coming from a 55 inch plasma owner Wink, just saying , peace and keep up the good work bro
how can I add music videos to the home screen using this skin?
paul Wrote:could you please post a link for google weather as i would like to try it out and it's not in the official repo.. thanks

Sorry, you need the passion-xbmc.org repo... didn't know it wasn't on the official repo. Smile

@diego-ch
Only possible via custom home items at the moments... choose custom and enter ActivateWindow(videos,musicvideotitles,return) as path. I don't know if the skin has proper view support for music videos, I never tried it.
Hi I have installed from zip gone into Black's Repository but its blank. How do I update the repo!!

Thats ok got it. Once installed from zip i closed xbmc then re opened. Now good to go Smile
`Black Wrote:Sorry, you need the passion-xbmc.org repo... didn't know it wasn't on the official repo. Smile

@diego-ch
Only possible via custom home items at the moments... choose custom and enter ActivateWindow(videos,musicvideotitles,return) as path. I don't know if the skin has proper view support for music videos, I never tried it.

thanks black will give it a go shortly
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
@Black:
I have a suggestion regarding transitions between add-on views are handled: currently, the skins goes dark and the 'loading-folder'-animation pops up. It is a nice animation, no offense, but it gets annoying when you have to go through 4 to 5 folders Smile

Something more subtle would make it more suitable and fluent. In regard to this, I noticed a small animation in the lower right corner (the red circle) which could be used instead.
Since it's handled by addons (DialogProgress.xml), it's not possible to detect when to use normal dialog and when the subtle one. Which addons do you mean anyway?
SportsDevil in particular :-)
You will have the same problem in other skins, too. Python coders need the ability to use the busy dialog for lazy loading of such things... at the moment it's all synchronous if using progress dialog which blocks the entire user interaction.
Oh, okay. Didn't know that it was handled that way. Thanks for the explanation!
`Black Wrote:I'll have a look a Trakt TV... if it's only about the menu item, you could easily add a custom item. What I'm planning to integrate is a fully customizable order of the items but that requires some python coding but it should be doable.

@hentai23
Yes, Weather Plus has more features & infos but I'm not planning to integrate it for now. For all your other requests I have also no plan at the moment except music visualization because current music osd can cause burn-in on plasma tv's.

I'm very pleased to hear about the music vis, I'm currently using Xeebo (which is also quite nice) instead because of the issue with burn-in on my plasma.
hentai23 Wrote:no prob black cant wait till you integrate em requests and about the music osd well if you dont exactly have a crappy plasma theres no burn in whatsoever remember this is coming from a 55 inch plasma owner Wink, just saying , peace and keep up the good work bro

I wouldn't expect to have the problem on a modern plasma, but I get terrible temporary image retention on my 6 month old 58" panasonic plasma Sad
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14