Disable XBMC Scraping?
For TV shows and Movies I scrape all of the info using Ember so I don't need or want XBMC to do it. How should I set XBMC so it only looks in the media folder for the tbn, nfo, jpg, etc. files? I can't seem to get it to work unless I let it scan, and then it wants to scan my entire library which takes hours. I'm assuming at that point its still using it's own database of files?

Thanks
When scanning, XBMC should look for correctly named local files first.
After a fresh XBMC install would it have to run a scan initially then, even though it's reading the files from the library?
Star 
I think you're mistaking the word 'library' and your file folder were you placed image, movie, and .nfo files. The library of which we speak is internal... and as such needs to be built by a scan... If the folder at focus has the information locally... it will not exit to the internet for a scrape. The files in your folder need to be compatible with XBMC and should one item be missing... it will try and connect to the internet to get the missing item (usually something is left out by Ember, check carefully what files are needed and what you have).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable XBMC Scraping?0