Smart Playlist help
Hi guys, I don't really use these but needed to filter all of my Asian movies into a list for easy access (Asian movie week hehe!).

To accomplish this I added rules for 'Country is' with Hong Kong, Japan etc as rules.

I had to select 'items must match one or more rules' for it to work.

The only problem I am having is that movies that are in collections are also showing up on the list outside of the collections (movie sets).

I am just wanting the movies that are in sets to just show up as the sets.

Is there a rule, or rules to add that can fix this? I took a look on the wiki page but the information is generalised, and seems incomplete.

Thanks!
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
I'm a afraid not. They've change the source code so that sets will no langer work in smartlist.
Read post below and maybe also state your request to put it back in:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109163
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I'm using DH 10.1 though, not the eden nighties. I am getting both sets and individual. I'll request they do something about it though :-P thanks for the info.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
I never really used 10.1 so can't really tell.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlist help0