Step by Step EyeTV Parser Setup
Well, I have read several posts and though I don't consider myself a dumbass, I sometimes cam come across that way. I will try not to give away my ignorance, but likely will with my first question. Nevertheless, here goes.

First, here's what I have...
*iMac running OS X Lion (10.7)
*Airport wired and wireless Network
*Apple TV2 w/Firecore and XBMC (wired)
*EyeTV Hybrid with cable tv service
*EyeTV Archive located on my iMac within my Movies folder
*Various other iOS devices to add to my complicated life

So, my question... How do I set this up? I have tried entering the archive address from within the ETV Parser setup screen, but it won't accept anything I put in there, but does have "home" as a current location which appears to be be some place on the ATV2.

What I'm looking for are simple step by step instructions for setting up EyeTV Parser within XBMC. I don't think we need to take it "from the top", but for others less experienced (<20+ years on PC's and Mac's) it might be a good idea.

I know the first steps would be to set up whatever EyeTV (Elgato) device one has, then of course jailbreaking the ATV2 and installing the XBMC addon. So, from there, what are the steps for adding (and getting it to see) the folder where my archive is located?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. Also, if I posted this in the wrong section, my apologies.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Step by Step EyeTV Parser Setup0