All Seasons thumb in Episode view?
In Dharma, I am trying to display the Season poster when viewing Episodes for a TV Show. The code below works fine for that EXCEPT when viewing episodes under "* All Seasons". The behavior then by XBMC is to display only the first season's poster for all episodes regardless of what season they are from. I have tried "Container.FolderThumb" and that has the same behavior.

Code:
<control type="image">
    <posx>37</posx>
    <posy>160</posy>
    <width>300</width>
    <height>440</height>
    <texture background="true">$INFO[Container.SeasonThumb]</texture>
    <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">stretch</aspectratio>
    <fadetime>300</fadetime>
    <visible>!IsEmpty(Container.SeasonThumb) + Container.Content(episodes)</visible>
</control>
In lieu of showing the correct season thumb for an episode when in *All Seasons, I would be perfectly happy showing either the TVShow Thumb or the AllSeasons Thumb. Is there a visibility condition for "All Seasons" that I could use?

thanks in advance for any help.
Anyone?
Amra Wrote:Anyone?

I use this:

Code:
<control type="image" id="8983">
                    <posy>4</posy>
                    <width>224</width>
                    <height>332</height>
                    <texture diffuse="simplicity/fanart-slide-poster-diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Container.SeasonThumb]</texture>
                    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="400" delay="200" reversible="false">Focus</animation>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posy>4</posy>
                    <width>224</width>
                    <height>332</height>
                    <texture diffuse="simplicity/fanart-slide-poster-diffuse.png" background="true" fallback="poster-fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,folder.jpg]</texture>
                    <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="400" delay="200" reversible="false">Focus</animation>
                    <visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(8983))</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posy>4</posy>
                    <width>224</width>
                    <height>332</height>
                    <texture diffuse="simplicity/fanart-slide-poster-diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Container().ListItem(1).Path,,folder.jpg]</texture>
                    <visible>stringcompare(ListItem.Icon,DefaultFolderBack.png)</visible>
                </control>

This shows Season.Thumb with a fallback of $INFO[ListItem.Path,,folder.jpg] with a fallback of $INFO[Container().ListItem(1).Path,,folder.jpg] if "go to root" is highlighted.

This way there is always a picture showed.
To learn more, click here.
Thanks. I'll give that a try tonight.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All Seasons thumb in Episode view?0