[RELEASE] S04tv.de - FC Schalke 04 video portal
New version should be in the repo now.

Glück Auf Smile
Thank you Malte,
3.1 works well on my fire TV, except for ReLives of Saison16/17. This list is empty.
Same holds for the windows port of Kodi running on win10.
There have been some changes on the site and the addon stopped working. New release should fix these issues: 3.1.1.
Thumbs Up 
Hey Malte,

first many Thanks for your fantastic AddOn and your Work. Angel
Yesterday they have changed the S04TV login and the Homepageadress.
If you coud fixed them i´m very thankfull to you. Blush

Have a good Time and many Greets to you.

Glück Auf Wink
Yes, I have already noticed it. I hope that I can fix it before the derby.

Regards
Malte
Addon should be working again with new release: 3.1.2

If you haven't done already you need to register at https://store.schalke04.de/account. Use this account in S04tv addon and everything should work again.
Hey Malte.

I got an error when i try to play a video.

I have Kodi 17.3 on Ubuntu.

Best regards.
Hi,

yes, same here. There seems to be a change in the login process. First video plays fine in 9 of 10 attempts, the rest fails with login errors. I am on it and hope to fix it before BL starts.

As a workaround you can try to restart the addon or Kodi for every video you want to watch.

Regards
Malte
After 2 weeks of vacation I did not have login problems anymore. So it looks to me that there was a temporary problem on S04tv site. Anybody else still having issues?

Regards
Malte
Hi Malte,

i hope you are feel good, at this Time its all good and no Problems.

Best Regards, Glück Auf
HI Malte, ihope you feel good.

Schalke04 have changed the S04TV login and the Homepageadress and it is Derbytime.
I´m not amused........ Sad
If you coud fixed them i´m very thankfull to you. Blush

Have a good Time and many Greets to you.

Glück Auf Wink
Oh, no. Thanks for the hint, I'll have a look. But I am afraid it won't work until saturday as I have little time these days and they changed the complete site structure as well.

Cheers
Malte
No Problem, it´s not your fault.
A completly changing of Site Structur 2 days since a Derby is completly stupid.
They have at this Time Problems with the Login process and they hope it´s solved on friday, they told me in an answer of a email to support.
So i hope i can see the Derby on an other Browser at Saturday.

In this kind.

Derbysieg und Glück Auf
Ok, I hope I got it. New version: 3.1.3

With no guarantee, but this worked for me until now including login process and videos that need subscription (so, hopefully the match today will work also).

As Schalke still seems to have issues with the site I expect them to make more changes in the days to come. So it may break again at any time.

Royal blue regards Smile
(2017-11-25, 10:46)malte Wrote:  
 Malte, I wanted to view Frankfurt : Schalke. 1. half did work. 2. half is not contained in the all videos view. So I switched to my iPad, it didn't show up in Safari, eigther. So I went to the PC and watched the game.
There must be something wrong with the s04.tv page. I checked the page with several online html validators. They found between 60 and 80 error. I'm afraid it is unpossible for you to parse this site to get all videos.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] S04tv.de - FC Schalke 04 video portal3