[RELEASE] S04tv.de - FC Schalke 04 video portal
(2017-12-18, 21:58)Jörg04 Wrote:  Malte, I wanted to view Frankfurt : Schalke. 1. half did work. 2. half is not contained in the all videos view. So I switched to my iPad, it didn't show up in Safari, eigther. So I went to the PC and watched the game.
There must be something wrong with the s04.tv page. I checked the page with several online html validators. They found between 60 and 80 error. I'm afraid it is unpossible for you to parse this site to get all videos.  
Did you update the addon to the newest version? See the link in the post above yours. There is a new version of S04TV at https://schalke04.de/tv. The new version of the addon reflects these changes.

I will soon upload the new version to the kodi repo. In the meantime you can download it from the link above and install it manually.
(2017-12-19, 13:48)malte Wrote:
(2017-12-18, 21:58)Jörg04 Wrote:  Malte, I wanted to view Frankfurt : Schalke. 1. half did work. 2. half is not contained in the all videos view. So I switched to my iPad, it didn't show up in Safari, eigther. So I went to the PC and watched the game.
There must be something wrong with the s04.tv page. I checked the page with several online html validators. They found between 60 and 80 error. I'm afraid it is unpossible for you to parse this site to get all videos.  
Did you update the addon to the newest version? See the link in the post above yours. There is a new version of S04TV at https://schalke04.de/tv. The new version of the addon reflects these changes.

I will soon upload the new version to the kodi repo. In the meantime you can download it from the link above and install it manually. 
 Thanks a lot, I'be just installed the update, it works like a charm. I hope Schalke will not change the strukture again too soon.

GlückAuf!
New release: 3.1.4

There have been small changes to the site.
Malte, 
I have just updated to 3.1.4 but my login fails. The UI shows my (correct) mail address and tells something is wrong with the credentials. 
I have reenterd them and checked that they work with schalkeTV in the browser.

Is there something that I might have done wrong?
There was another update on the site. New release: 3.1.5

I hope this will work a bit longer than the last one Smile
Yep,
works again. Thank you & GlückAuf!
Sorry Malte,

The login fails again at last Friday to Sunday all the Time. Sad
My mail address and tells something is wrong with the credentials. 
I have checked that they work with schalkeTV in the browser.

Blue Withe Regards Wink

Keoma
Thanks for the info. I already noticed it but had no time to fix until now. I will look into this during the week.
New version available: 3.1.6
I updated the addon in the Kodi repo. There are no functional changes, just some minor fixes to meet the Kodi requirements.

New version in the repo is 3.1.8.
Hi Malte,

the addon is not running since yesterday, no video is played. Everything was ok on Friday.
I did not change anything on the running system, but I also had problems trying to look through Internet Explorer. With the Firefox it went, they have something on the video player changed, i think.

Blue white greetings
Thanks for the report. I am on vacation for two weeks now. I will look into it when I am back home.
It doesn't work for me, either. But I don't know wether it is regarding to my Kodi version, because I'm already testing version 18 beta  and it is not easy to get back.

OFF TOPIC:
Anyway there have been some bad changes to the videoplayer on schalke.tv. It works great with windows and I can play the video on ios and fireTV but with no means to navigate.
Now the whole match is in one stream unfortunately, but stipping after the first half. I did not manage to navigate to the second half on fireTV or ios. 
Did anyone have more luck?
New version available: 3.2.0

All issues should be fixed now. For re-live matches you can now chose if you want to watch the first or the second half.
Thank you Malte,
works for me again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] S04tv.de - FC Schalke 04 video portal3