[RELEASE] S04tv.de - FC Schalke 04 video portal
Malte,
sadly and just close to the derby the webpage seem to have changed again.
I can't view any video. But I have to admit that I'm using Kodi Leia alpha and beta. 
That didn't seem to be a problim until now. Updating to the prerelease didn't make it better.

Has anyone else a problem watching S04TV, recently?
(2018-12-04, 19:54)Jörg04 Wrote: Malte,
sadly and just close to the derby the webpage seem to have changed again.
I can't view any video. But I have to admit that I'm using Kodi Leia alpha and beta. 
That didn't seem to be a problim until now. Updating to the prerelease didn't make it better.

Has anyone else a problem watching S04TV, recently?
says exception.AttributeError
Error Contents: 'None Type' object has no attribute 'Group'
New version available: 3.2.1

I found some time to fix this addon again. There have been some changes to the login process. It works fine with my account. I hope others can use it without issues too.
(2020-01-08, 01:00)malte Wrote: New version available: 3.2.1

I found some time to fix this addon again. There have been some changes to the login process. It works fine with my account. I hope others can use it without issues too.
Malte, many thaks for fixing the plugin. Works like a charm again.
Malte, the plugin has worked very well for the whole passed year. There is just one thing on my wish list. When I begin to watch the first half while the second is not available yet, the list of streams does not update. So after I have finished watching the first half, I have to quit Kodi on my Fire TV box 4k and restart it to be able to watch the second half. Might be some caching issue, don't know whether you can fix it or if it's a Kodi interface that causes this. It's not a big deal to restart Kodi and get another beer to be prepared for the second half, but maybe it's only a small change for you.
Thanks again for maintaining this plugin for so long.

GlückAuf!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] S04tv.de - FC Schalke 04 video portal3