Unable to get Films informations
Hello there Smile

I've been a XBMC user for quite a while without any problem at all.

But yesterday, I bought and assembled a HTPC, and installed XBMC on it. I works perfectly, excepted for a big problem :

I can't get my films informations at all. It always say that it can't connect to the remote server.

I tried with The Movie DB and IMDB, but neither of those two works. Getting my TV show informations work perfectly, though.

I read here that installing the Youtube addon can solve that problem but... I can't. When I try to install it, it writes "Downloading: 0%" and never progress.

So I can't add any films to my HTPC, which is quite boring Sad

Any idea to help me, please ?

Thanks Smile
I'd guess it's a problem with the network setup of the HTPC or XBMC. Can you surf the web on the PC? If so it must be XBMC, and to get any further we'll need to see a debug log. Actually have a quick look at System settings, Network, Internet access and check that the "Use an HTTP proxy ..." setting is off before getting the debug log.

Enable debug logging from System settings, System, Debugging, and restart XBMC, wait a minute or two then close it again. Post the debug log on http://pastebin.com/.

If you're using Windows a quick way to open the debug log is to press Windows-R and in the Run dialog type:

"%appdata%\xbmc\xbmc.log"

(including the quotes). Click OK and the log should open in Notepad. Copy and paste the log into pastebin.com and post the link it gives you here.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to get Films informations0