theTVDB appears to be down
I haven't been able to connect all afternoon...not sure what the problem is but ISITJUSTME confirms that it's down.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
yeah.. see there:
http://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7487
Doh. N/M Odin beat me to it :p
so does this mean when adding new tv shows that it won't be able to scrape them until the site goes back up live again?
turbinez Wrote:so does this mean when adding new tv shows that it won't be able to scrape them until the site goes back up live again?

Yes but can't imagine that being a problem. You just have to wait until it's up and running again.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Figures, just as I get sickbeard working, I can't add any tv shows! lol
One episode just scanned successfully out of 15 I added today. So it is working but hammered hard from the backlog so you are not likely to get a full scan.
OdinEidolon Wrote:yeah.. see there:
http://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7487

Maybe I'm just under-exposed to Internet hostility, but the end of that thread was unnecessarily hostile.

They say it's up, but just backlogged from queues and it may take awhile to sort itself out.

Funny how dependent I've come, televisiontunes seems to be down as well!
when I ping the address it times out...looks like I am just going to have to be patient, I have a rather large update to do. With stuff like this bitching just tends to make things work.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:when I ping the address it times out...looks like I am just going to have to be patient, I have a rather large update to do. With stuff like this bitching just tends to make things work.

Sure, you can only wait. Smile Their forums suggest it is up, just there's a queue of request that are hitting the server hard.

I've a few to do myself, because I had been lazy over the last week and I've not bothered. My penance my penance. Big Grin
I like the way everybody is stressed out because they can't update their library like it's the end if the world Rofl
Like they haven't got anything else to watch or do.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:I like the way everybody is stressed out because they can't update their library like it's the end if the world Rofl
Like they haven't got anything else to watch or do.

It's an addiction Wink I sat down to do it today, after being away most the weekend and was more like "aww drat" - so I just watched Frankie Boyle make me cry with laughter, which was good craic.

Still, I find myself tinkering with XBMC and related projects, rather than using it!
fional Wrote:It's an addiction Wink I sat down to do it today, after being away most the weekend and was more like "aww drat" - so I just watched Frankie Boyle make me cry with laughter, which was good craic.

Still, I find myself tinkering with XBMC and related projects, rather than using it!

Same here. Always trying some new things. Most of the time tweeking/debugging Nox skin. Big Noid always gets a big list from me Big Grin Done some helping out on the movie extra's section. Looks pretty cool.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109815
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Same here. Always trying some new things. Most of the time tweeking/debugging Nox skin. Big Noid always gets a big list from me Big Grin Done some helping out on the movie extra's section. Looks pretty cool.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109815

Very cool. I think I've only linked a movie to a tv show series once or twice.

Another thing to get mad into Tongue

Today I was, mostly, working on my custom case. It's going to be steel, so it will be quite heavy, but it'll be done for a fraction of what these fancy cases they sell elsewhere...and I believe, when I'm done, it can house 37 drives. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
theTVDB appears to be down0