Problem with not scraping "Flipper's New Adventure (1964)"
Out of my entire media collection, xbmc cannot seem to scrape this title. I have it named correctly and it even matches the title in IMDB. Can anyone help me get this movie to scrape correctly so that it can be added into my movies section?
Star 
Just to be sure... I scanned in Flipper's New Adventure (1964) without an issue. So the problem is elsewhere....

copy the file and folder to a place outside the XBMC library paths... e.g. a USB drive, or the root of C: etc.. delete the original file and folder, and the do a system clean-up to eliminate the library listing. Confirm it's GONE by searching for it within XBMC... close down XBMC, re-copy the folder & video file only (no .nfo please) into the XBMC path, then using filemode... find the folder and set content, re-scrape.

let us know what happened... if it failed, we'll need a proper debug log with debug turned on, posted to http://pastebin.com/ and the link posted in your next message.
I find that with problem titles if I rename the folder it's in to for example..

Batman Begins (2005).tt0372784

The tt0372784 is the IMDB ID for that movie, when I go to scrape if it gets the wrong movie I choose to manually seartch and I just erase all but the tt number and imdb scraper always gets the right movie that way.

I've progressed to just using Zeeb to rename my movies as it has the option to rename exactly how I like them, "Name (year).IMDBTTID" which makes scraping happen fairly reliably for me.

You may want to try that, renaming it to ..
"Flipper's New Adventure (1964).tt0058105.mkv" (or whatever extension it is)
and see how that works out for you.

I've considered at one point just naming all my movies their IMDB TT number, when it searches it only finds one result every time that way but I think it would be a bit of a challenge to keep them organized when I look at the directories =)
turbinez Wrote:Out of my entire media collection, xbmc cannot seem to scrape this title. I have it named correctly and it even matches the title in IMDB. Can anyone help me get this movie to scrape correctly so that it can be added into my movies section?

Are you using the IMDB scraper though because it's not listed on TMDb which is the default scraper?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with not scraping "Flipper's New Adventure (1964)"0