Content In Library mode I out of wack.
Hi, I've never figured out on how to resolve this issue since I've had my XBMC and its driving me crazy.

Whenever I, "Scan for new content" and let XBMC download the metadata for my videos, under library mode all of my will content will be out of place. For example some shows will not be listed or some shows will be listed twice?

The file structure for all of my content is in this manner.

/showname/season x/episodes e.g. The Unit/season 2/the.unit.203.avi

I use TheRenamer to rename all of my media.

What am I doing wrong?

http://pastebin.com/wkNcZYk9
I think you'll have more chance of success if you post your issue at xbmc4xbox forums
Try filenaming 'the.unit.2x03'
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Jeroen Wrote:I think you'll have more chance of success if you post your issue at xbmc4xbox forums

Thanks, I was thinking the opposite, since this site gets more traffic. I understand that the Xbox isn't supported anymore but I was thinking it was a simple fix. Well, I also posted there to cover my bases.

If you guys don't mind, whats the steps that you take in order to have a clean library?

Also for example you have a folder in my videos called Cartoons, is the best practice to select that folder > select content > select tv shows > scan for new content.

Or should I use a third party library manger like Ember?
Jeroen Wrote:I think you'll have more chance of success if you post your issue at xbmc4xbox forums

If it's something that still applies to the supported versions then it doesn't matter.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Content In Library mode I out of wack.0