• 152(current)
OS X ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!
Got it to work. Using the scrape Episode Info in the drop-down menu was the secret. I figured it was something easy I just was not seeing right in front of me. Thanks for the feedback and for making this app.
New release available that fixes IMDb support, get it ASAP! Big Grin

https://github.com/vidalvanbergen/ViMedi...r/releases
ViMediaManager - The Best Media Manager for macOS
Crashes on Mojave.  Anyone with similar experience?
It still works on Mojave, you may need to reset the preferences as directed in the first post of this thread.
I updated to Mojave and can't get it to load anymore.  It seems to pop up for a split second, then crashes.  The Apple log is here: https://paste.kodi.tv/wuyafuxiva

Not sure what to do.  I've done a reset, rebooted, and no luck.
If you're running the Cocoa ('c') version, could you try running the Intel ('i') version or the other way around, and let me know how it goes?

https://github.com/vidalvanbergen/ViMedi...r/releases
I'm actually not sure which version I am using.  But I just downloaded both, tried Cocoa, and it had the same crash.  Installed Intel, and it came up immediately.  So it looks like it's the Cocoa version.  I need to reload everything, but I'll report back if I see any more errors.
How can I change preferences for extras to recognise naming convention that is consistent with Artwork Beef addon?  eg. <movie>-clearlogo, <movie>-clearart, <movie>-landscape, <movie>-discart.  Only the banner artwork is recognised as <movie>-banner.
Only Poster, Fanart and Banner support the '<movie>-' prefix since at the time those were the only ones which might need different prefixes depending on the player used.
ClearArt, landscape, DiscArt and logo were only supported by Kodi and generally found without prefixes, which is why I didn't include it in ViMM.
Which unfortunately means that you'll have to rename them manually.
please port this app to windows
Try this https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=204.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
A windows version is unlikely to happen any time soon, if at all.

Good news for Mac users though, I'm planning to release a 64bit version of ViMediaManager soon, which includes some initial support for dark mode as well.
It's not a perfect conversion as the UI may at time seem to get stuck temporarily while working on certain tasks, but so far it's proven relatively stable in private testing.
ViMediaManager is finally 64 Bit!
Please note, application may occasionally seem to hang or get stuck rather than show a progress dialog due to technical issues, but is usually able to complete the task.

ViMediaManager v0.7a19
* Recompiled the application in 64 bit mode to allow it to keep working through the next Mac OS update.
* Added initial support for Mojave's Dark Mode.
* Enhanced fetching TV show status to catch a broader range of shows.
* Replaced the automatic updater with a new version.
* Replaced the bug reporter with a new version.
* Replaced classic toolbars with native cocoa versions.
* Replaced search fields with native cocoa versions.
* Countless minor changes and fixes to support 64 Bit mode.
* Repainted parts of the interface in support of Dark Mode.

* Technical Details: Changed many thread processes to timers since threads aren't allowed to access the UI, something ViMM heavily replied upon way back when it was still allowed, which unfortunately makes the app occasionally seem to get stuck until the task is completed

Download the latest release from the GitHub page
Fantastic! Many thanks for the update Vidal. Works as smooth as ever. Not sure if you hear this enough, but thank you so much for your hard work keeping this software going, I genuinely use it every day. Top Man.  Smile

BB
Thank you! I'm glad to hear the update is running well, and I really appreciate the words of encouragement. Wink
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!19