•   
  • 153(current)
OS X ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!
Wanted to echo the last guy and say thanks for this awesome software. Makes managing my unwieldy media collection so much easier and cleaner.

I do have a question though, is it possible to edit multiple files at once? For example, can I edit the Studio field for 30 separate movies at the same time?
Sorry for the late reply, thank you as well!
Unfortunately ViMM only allows editing one item at a time, the closest I have to such functionality is being able to alter the 'set' or 'collection' information of multiple movies through the 'sets manager'.
ViMediaManager - The Best Media Manager for Mac OS X
(2019-04-05, 18:42)MariusTh86 Wrote: Sorry for the late reply, thank you as well!
Unfortunately ViMM only allows editing one item at a time, the closest I have to such functionality is being able to alter the 'set' or 'collection' information of multiple movies through the 'sets manager'.

Thanks for the reply. That's what I figured, though I was hoping there was a secret menu or something hidden away. Though, I did manage to create a clumsy workflow through Automator to suit my specific needs.

Thanks again for all your hard work, I really appreciate it!
  •   
  • 153(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.74 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!4.7419