• 4(current)
QuickTimeBrowser
are you ignoring my question because you don't know, or is my question stupid.

i would realy like to be able to change wich program that is activated by those buttons.

snowatom
you could always edit dialoguesubmenu.xml in your skin folder Cool
i'm trying to change the save directory. but whenever i change it the script won't run.

from
download_dir = path.join(replace(getcwd(), ';', ''), 'quicktimebrowser', 'downloaded trailers')

to
download_dir = f:\\media\\movie trailers

am i missing something?

duh! call me stupd ... lol.. i fergot the ' around the folders
to kain...

thanx, it's al so easy when you know where to look ;o)

snowatom
no worries Wink
mouton,

thx for the great work on this again! i do have a (probably) simple question: i would like to change the color the script uses from the current black to something more compatible with the pm2 blue... i guess the color value is simply set somewhere in your script, but a quick glance didn't reveal anything.

if there is a simple rgb value to set/change somewhere, pls let me know.

thanks, obstler.
not too far down from the top of the script is a section for background. it shows as "none" right now. change that value to background2.png or background3.png as the example shows :kickass:
(kain @ april 11 2005,23:49 Wrote:not too far down from the top of the script is a section for background. it shows as "none" right now. change that value to background2.png or background3.png as the example shows  :kickass:
thx, but i know about the background image of course. what i meant was the general color setting, that also applies to all buttons, popups, etc.
Big Grin 
script no longer works after 11-04-2005, you get audio but no video. then when you try to go back to the dash it freezes. also tried build 12 and 13 no joy, had to drop back to 10-04-2005.
might i also suggest a repair button to delete quicktimebrowser folder and the quicktimebrowser_utils.pyo file as i had to do this on my girlfriends xbox to repair it, she could never do it on her own.....
(justint9669 @ april 10 2005,12:38 Wrote:i can't copy over the ".ds_store" file in ...python\lib\_xmlplus. the ftp blocks me on that file. wtf?
no need to. that's a mac os x resource file. you don't need it.
(obstler @ april 13 2005,07:38 Wrote:thx, but i know about the background image of course. what i meant was the general color setting, that also applies to all buttons, popups, etc.
i don't specify any color, so i'd guess the skin's defaults are used (for buttons, labels and listbox).
(cheesyboofs @ april 13 2005,17:42 Wrote:might i also suggest a repair button to delete quicktimebrowser folder and the quicktimebrowser_utils.pyo file as i had to do this on my girlfriends xbox to repair it, she could never do it on her own.....
you never need to delete the .pyo file. the python library recompile the .py file to a .pyo file each time it's loaded (if it changed). it's loaded once after each xbmc reboot; not each time you start the script. so you need to restart the xbox when the utils file changes.
please does anyone know why i get no video only audio if i upgrade my default.xbe higher than 10-04-2005, please pretty please....?
dunno why u get no audio, i'm currently using a 19-04-2005 build and it runs ok.

i do get a locked up box every now and again when exitting the script back to the dash :verysad:
(crashvoodoo @ april 23 2005,11:05 Wrote:i do get a locked up box every now and again when exitting the script back to the dash  :verysad:
reason
I'm the one currently maintaning the Norwegian translation. Please drop me a message if you find errors or room for improvement.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QuickTimeBrowser0