Change Aeon Nox Viewstyle
Hey guys.

I've been using XBMC for a month now, and so far it has been fantastic.

Today i decided to install the Aeon Nox skin, because it looked just amazing with the DVD Case viewstyle.

The problem is that, when i enable DVD Case viewstyle in Aeon Nox Skin, or any other viewstyle nothing changes. I just keep having the standard boring viewstyle. Is this a bug or something?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Below is a picture of the viewstyle i want to get rid off.

Tyranlol Wrote:Hey guys.

I've been using XBMC for a month now, and so far it has been fantastic.

Today i decided to install the Aeon Nox skin, because it looked just amazing with the DVD Case viewstyle.

The problem is that, when i enable DVD Case viewstyle in Aeon Nox Skin, or any other viewstyle nothing changes. I just keep having the standard boring viewstyle. Is this a bug or something?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Below is a picture of the viewstyle i want to get rid off.

In that view, press left twice to pop up the media menu.Press enter on View: List and press right/left till DVD Case Wink
T
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Big_Noid Wrote:In that view, press left twice to pop up the media menu.Press enter on View: List and press right/left till DVD Case Wink

Fantastic. Thanks alot! Smile
Are there any other view types for TV Shows in Aeon Nox? I cant seem to change it from the default shown in the original post.
ijhammo Wrote:Are there any other view types for TV Shows in Aeon Nox? I cant seem to change it from the default shown in the original post.

There are plenty. Did you follow Big Noid's instructions? Maybe check if the viewtypes are enabled in skin settings
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I can't seem change the viewtypes from anywhere, it's as if it's been disabled. I've checked the skin settings and everything seems to be fine. Can someone please assist me?

Regards
Make sure you don't have kiosk mode enabled and all the viewtpypes are enabled.
Hello to all, long time xbmc user, new to the forums. I was hoping someone could help me out with something since I cant seem to find an answer. Is there a way to set all pages in a particular ADDON to certain list type? ie. After selecting an addon, is there any feature that i can set or change to make all future pages retain the same view type instead of it defaulting back to whatever previous view type was enabled. I hope I'm making sense, I have been searching for a couple hours and viewed a different thread on this forum and the response was to ask specifically in a skin thread so here i am. Figured i would piggyback on this thread instead of starting a new one. I think this would be an invaluable feature to have (a set all) if you could change this per addon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Aeon Nox Viewstyle0