Xbmc new look
Smile 
i think this design would make the xbmc homepage / forum look so much more classy, what do you guy's think?

.:cheesy demo:.

(don't bother flaming)
not me, just uses up space and sucks cpu
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(pike @ mar. 31 2005,22:04 Wrote:sucks cpu
tosh! well not on my shitty old piii 600 armada m700 laptop it don't?

screenshot
hmm i kinda remember to read this like 1 year ago?
deja vu?

ha i knew i saw it:
http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....syboofs :nuts:

read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
Sad 
i posted again because you snubbed the last one before anyone saw it!

i find admin on this forum very hostile! i don't know why i bother, only trying to brighten up the place, wish i hadn't bothered.................
(cheesyboofs @ april 01 2005,10:12 Wrote:i posted again because you snubbed the last one before anyone saw it!

i find admin on this forum very hostile! i don't know why i bother, only trying to brighten up the place, wish i hadn't bothered.................
i edited your old post cause you offered xbox binaries to download on your site (iirc).

so its quite simple: you don't breake forum rules.... we don't edit your post. Smile

don't feel upset. finding the old post was just for my "dejavu" record. Smile

read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
well if you need another opinion i think it is kinda silly. this effect was really popular in like 98 or whatever but is pretty dated and doesnt lend well to a professional appearance.
you know your right this looks alot more current!

http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/forums....ogo.gif
cheesyboofs: no, he's right dude. the water reflection thing is old. there is a lot to be said for minimalistic designs. let's leave it as it is.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc new look0