TV Guide - Blank Menu
TV Guide doesn't show anything, just the headers at the top. How do I fix this or enable it? I do have logos for all the shows in case that is needed. Clicking refresh does nothing also.
im having the same issue
Go into Video Addons > Next Aired and wait for it to refresh.
-stoli-
I am having this issue also (info is coming up with no images), I have tried the following:

1) Going into Next Aired addon and it does not display an image on any view.
2) Going into settings -> skin -> movies/tv -> download banner.jpg, poster.jpg and for both it says "Summary 33 shows, downloaded 0, found 0"
3) Making sure I have full access perms for "everyone" in ntfs and smb perms on the source of the files, and made sure guest account is enabled (win7 PC)
4) Tried both banner view and poster view in settings -> skin -> movies/tv
5) Went to tv shows -> context menu -> tv show info -> get artwork and saw a list of banners (pictures display correctly), when I select it, says "error downloading file"
6) Confirmed I am able to get on the internet (youtube, allmusic scraping, ect works)

Please note that when I go to \\l200\ on my windows7 box in win explorer, it shows the tv shows folder is empty

Any ideas? It looks like it isnt reaching out properly to download banner.jpg?
stoli Wrote:Go into Video Addons > Next Aired and wait for it to refresh.

First: Love this skin, thanks a lot!

But do I have to do this every time after I start XBMC? I use the nightly builds (with Openelec) and because they are kind of unstable, I completely shut down the box on shutdown.
Is it possible to build the new Next aired auto update commands in the skin, like mentioned here?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=111986
stoli Wrote:Go into Video Addons > Next Aired and wait for it to refresh.

I believe this still isn't working for me? I go into video addons -> next aired and it shows me the upcoming episode info, but does not show a picture, and does not update the banners on the tv guide view.

Everything besides this issue about this skin is perfect for me, thanks a bunch!
ruckinfok Wrote:I believe this still isn't working for me? I go into video addons -> next aired and it shows me the upcoming episode info, but does not show a picture, and does not update the banners on the tv guide view.

Everything besides this issue about this skin is perfect for me, thanks a bunch!

If it isn't showing the banner or poster withn the addon itself, that's indicative of an issue with the addon and not the skin. Does it work correctly in other skins?
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:If it isn't showing the banner or poster withn the addon itself, that's indicative of an issue with the addon and not the skin. Does it work correctly in other skins?

If you are suggesting I am posting in the wrong area, I suppose you're right.

I tried Confluence just now and was unable to see the banners in addons -> next aired. Additionally, if I'm in Neon skin and I hit tv shows -> context menu on a show -> get show info, the tab on the right "get artwork" shows no content, if I try to manually download I am able to see a list of available banners (and they display correctly), but when I select the image it says "error downloading"

I can repost in xmbc non skin specific support if I'm being rude, my apologies Smile
I'm having this exact problem, everything with the tv guide seems to be OK, other than I can't see what programs it refers to...
I'm working on a completely new tv guide with the new features that have been added to the addon...
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:I'm working on a completely new tv guide with the new features that have been added to the addon...

Very cool, many thanks!
Automatic content update of the TV Guide is working again.

Thanks a lot for all your work.
I'm having a similar problem since one of the newest updates of "TV Show next aired", the series list populates fine in the addon itself but there is nothing shown in the TV Guide home screen even though it tells me the TV Guide was updated at the start.

Is that a problem on my end or something broke with the latest update?
(added 2 screenshots for better understanding)

Image Image
Yes I am getting the same thing as well.
jhusch Wrote:Yes I am getting the same thing as well.

Any update on this? It is still broken from the mail menu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide - Blank Menu0