[ATV2] Alaska Revisited, panel view crashes xbmc
After changing the view mode to "Panel Tall" or "Panel Wide", every time I enter movies it crashes and takes me back to atv's default main menu. Is there anyway I can go back in and set the default movie view back to it's default? Please help. Not sure where this setting is stored.
Userdata folder > guisettings.xml.
Hitcher Wrote:Userdata folder > guisettings.xml.

Okay but what line exactly do I change to reset my movie view back to "FILE or LIST" view?
Hey guys,

New to XBMC on the Apple TV and am having the same problem. Movies are stuck in panel mode and it crashes before I can change it back to anything else. Looked at the referenced XML file without much luck on figuring out what to change to get out of the panel view...

Any more tips?

Thanks!

EDIT: I actually deleted the private/var/mobile/library/prefrences/xbmc/userdata/guisettings.xml file, which reset all my settings (back to default theme) and once I changed back to Alaska Revisited the Movies were still stuck in panel mode (and thus causing XBMC to crash).

Am I looking at the right guisettings.xml file or is this setting stored within a skin specific XML file somewhere else?
I was able to fix this by renaming (or deleting) the 3 Viewtype_Panel_*.XML files located here: /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/skin.alaska.revisited/720p

This forced Alaska to use one of the other views, which works fine. Also, it makes sure that you don't select one of these views in the future as I'm pretty sure they don't show up as an option anymore (which is fine as they don't work anyway...).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV2] Alaska Revisited, panel view crashes xbmc0