SUbtitles Streaming
I stream from my pc to my DLNA tv wirelessly. If I play the video file on the pc I get subtitles, video and .srt in same folder, however if I stream to my TV no subtitles and I can't find any way of switching them on,
Any ideas ?
The stream will just be the video file. XBMC won't add subtitles from an srt file to the stream.

JR
That's what I thought , oh well have to burn them in then. Thanks for the rapid reply
Star 
I was asking the same question to get my episodes with subtitles on my xbox360 and your answer seems to be that xbmc doesn't stream subtitles by default.

Is there a way for a user to configure xbmc and/or install an additional software so that it could stream video + subtitles ?
Or just use an XBMC box as your media center...
Gougnaf Wrote:and/or install an additional software so that it could stream video + subtitles ?

The uPnP server in XBMC is not a shining example of the breed, mainly because we have no developers working on it at the moment. There are various uPnP servers out there, and you could install one of these on the PC running XBMC. Tversity seems to be popular. However I don't know if this will stream subtitles.

JR
This may be of interest: http://www.serviio.org/
--
XBMC HUB - THE NEW HOME FOR ADD-ONS and PLUGINS
Read how my ATV2 installation went
ATV2 one week on ... it's getting better all the time
XBMC/ATV2 - Feeling the love
--
XBMC:
Platform - Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 4.3 (Build 8F305)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)
Platform - Darwin OSX (8.8.2 i386, Version 10.4.7 (Build 8N6014)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SUbtitles Streaming0