ADD on Danish LiveTV
Hello.
On latest nightly Build and 4.3:
When hardware acceleration Tool is enabled, I only have sound and Grey screen?
When I disable hardware acceleration tools, All works :confused2:

The same issue for my freind on his atv2

Regards Oluf
Not sure what you are even trying to do, let alone what the issue could be.

Do this: HOW-TO post about a XBMC for iOS problem (AKA YOU MUST POST XBMC.LOG SO WE CAN HELP)
Ned Scott Wrote:Not sure what you are even trying to do, let alone what the issue could be.

Do this: HOW-TO post about a XBMC for iOS problem (AKA YOU MUST POST XBMC.LOG SO WE CAN HELP)

Hello Ned.
Always a quickly answer Smile but try to read my thread carefully... Here needs no logs and so on. Its Ok in most of the threads. But in my case, I gave an information about a generel problem included solution maybe. Thanks for understanding Smile

Oluf
oluf Wrote:Hello Ned.
Always a quickly answer Smile but try to read my thread carefully... Here needs no logs and so on. Its Ok in most of the threads. But in my case, I gave an information about a generel problem included solution maybe. Thanks for understanding Smile

Oluf

no logs = no help
Ned Scott Wrote:no logs = no help

He doesn't seem to want help. He only wanted to inform us that switching of VTB fixes his problem. Smile
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I got that part, but disabling HW decoding is far from an ideal solution. But whatever floats his boat.
So just to clarify, when using some addon that lets you watch danish live tv if all you can see is a grey screen, turn off hardware acceleration and you'll get the video image.
Is that what the message is?
Ned and Memphiz.
I just got my Macbook from repair. Now I am able to send the needed log.

Problem: When I switch on the hardware acc Tool, I only get a grey screen on the addon: Danish Live TV. It is OK when it is OFF, but not very good Big Grin because one of the programs is in HD ...

XBMC works nicely with the platform:
Mac OS X (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1). Built on Sep 26 2011 (Git:20110926-6c08a58)
I always get a script error in the start "script error: service.py".

http://pastebin.com/PMc672KC

Please excuse my late respons, but it is difficult to make my log with an iPhone.

Will you look at it, at give me a comment Smile

Best regards Oluf
VTB does not seem to like the h264 that comes from Danish Live TV
davilla Wrote:VTB does not seem to like the h264 that comes from Danish Live TV

Hello davilla.
Is the script error from that mistake :confused2:

Oluf
To be precise. The hardware acceleration chip just pukes on the stream. Only one person in the world might be able to figure this out... maybe 2... but i for myself wouldn't put much hope in it ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Memphiz Wrote:To be precise. The hardware acceleration chip just pukes on the stream. Only one person in the world might be able to figure this out... maybe 2... but i for myself wouldn't put much hope in it ...

Please give me some names Blush
I'm the author of the addon and the script error is unrelated to this problem, just to clear the confusion, if any.

I'm wondering if it is possible to check from python whether hardware acceleration is enabled or not and possible enable/disable it. Then the addon could enable/disable hardware acceleration as needed.

Br.
Tommy
twinther Wrote:I'm the author of the addon and the script error is unrelated to this problem, just to clear the confusion, if any.

I'm wondering if it is possible to check from python whether hardware acceleration is enabled or not and possible enable/disable it. Then the addon could enable/disable hardware acceleration as needed.

Br.
Tommy

Hello Tommy
Sounds like at good solution, Wink
except the DR HD program is bad with no VTB.

Regards Oluf
oluf Wrote:Hello Tommy
Sounds like at good solution, Wink
except the DR HD program is bad with no VTB.

Regards Oluf

nahh ... not really a solution. The decoder should detect if he supports a format or not. And if the plugin switches the decoder off it just would mean stuttering because of lack of cpu power. In this special case there is no solution by now imho. A fix would be that the decoder detects that he can't handle the file and ffmpeg is used automtically - but thats only "cosmetic" in that case ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ADD on Danish LiveTV0