• 66(current)
New MythTV add-on using libcmyth
I don't know if the addon works with 0.23. But I haven't read that it doesn't.
I had no problems with 0.24.
After enabling it, entering the backend IP and the mythconverge password it worked.

Good luck!
(2012-07-14, 21:37)Powderking Wrote: I don't know if the addon works with 0.23. But I haven't read that it doesn't.
I had no problems with 0.24.
After enabling it, entering the backend IP and the mythconverge password it worked.

Good luck!

Add-on works fine with my 0.23-fixed MythTV backend. (Or at least as well as 0.24 from what I can read: there are obviously issues with the add-on that are common across all MythTV backend versions).
Hey tony... Working on a fork of your branch for my mac and got pretty far into it but would like to post here if thats alright in hopes for further input

this is a fork of your branch with HEAVY mods done to the tools/darwin/depends/ folder in order to get it going on xcode

(my compilers on my mac are a PITA)

https://github.com/zarboz/XBMC-PVR-mac
mann waht do i gotta do to get this to compile on mac Sad
can i contribute a mac for you to build on remotely i have several machines and 100% uptime and would be willing to let you into one
I am trying to compile the latest on Windows and everything goes great except I get the following error when the pvrclient_mythtv_cmyth project is compiling.

>d:\xbmc_src\xbmc_tsp\xbmc\pvrclients\mythtv-cmyth\cppmyth/MythConnection.h(6): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/unordered_map.hpp': No such file or directory

I get a few of them actually and I cant find unordered_map.hpp anywhere in the build tree.

I get a similar error as well.

1>..\..\fileOps.cpp(6): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/filesystem/fstream.hpp': No such file or directory

I am following the windows build instructions on the xbmc website...
FYI: I have previously posted the problem of this wonderful addon just stopping at end of shows and then just stopping about anytime. I was looking at the xbmc.logs and massive amounts of CDVDPlayerAudio:: Discontinuity errors.

I then noticed some problems with mythfrontend occasionally stopping with errors, so I started looking into mythtv logs. I noticed errors being posted so I upgraded the backend to the latest .25.1+ fixes and then upgraded the remote frontends to match. In doing this it has all but stopped the errors in xbmc and mythfrontend. I now have a stable running system with Eden-pvr as well as the build from here.
(2012-07-21, 12:06)PhoenixMage Wrote: I am trying to compile the latest on Windows and everything goes great except I get the following error when the pvrclient_mythtv_cmyth project is compiling.

>d:\xbmc_src\xbmc_tsp\xbmc\pvrclients\mythtv-cmyth\cppmyth/MythConnection.h(6): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/unordered_map.hpp': No such file or directory

I get a few of them actually and I cant find unordered_map.hpp anywhere in the build tree.

1>..\..\fileOps.cpp(6): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/filesystem/fstream.hpp': No such file or directory

Have you installed all the required libs. Look at first post about Ubuntu needing libboost libs also (bolded).
Ops, sorry, didn't see your Windows there.

My remotes are based upon the original xbox remote layout with guide/menu/exit or back and info buttons wrapped around the up/down/left/right and select pad. So in Mythfrontend when I press guide the TV guide appears but in xbmc the frame/rate system/source is displayed on top of screen. Trying to figure out how to get the buttons to map to what they should actually do within this adddon. Changing the lircmap within xbmc so guide executes an esc command, or what is the key cmd for guide from mythtv? Of course changing lircmap within xbmc will change how it functions within Xbmc also, so tyring to figure this out.
(2012-07-21, 12:06)PhoenixMage Wrote: I am trying to compile the latest on Windows and everything goes great except I get the following error when the pvrclient_mythtv_cmyth project is compiling.

execute the "boost_win32_dependency.bat" file in the xbmc\pvrclients\mythtv-cmyth. It should run when building xbmc but is apparently broken.
Libcmyth MythTV addon for xbmc-pvr [source] [forum thread]
I've just installed on Ubuntu 12.04 with myth 0.25 using the instructions linked in the first post. Then I enabled mythtv cmyth pvr client, setup the db password & I can see my recordings - Yea!

But when I click n a recording, nothing happens. I posted the log here. I pasted the log from where I selected the show to play.

I'd appreciate any help!

Oh yeah, the xbmc folder in my home is 1.7 gb. That seems so huge, are there files that were left after the install or is that normal?
It seems all the problems with errors in the Mythtv-Backend are due to Mythtv .25 (I have not verified errors with mythfrontend). Here is a snippet of the backend log errors if others are seeing this.

1. 78 (GetPlaybackURL) ProgramInfo(1036_20120708214531.mpg): GetPlaybackURL: '1036_20120708214531.mpg' should be local, but it can not be found.

2. 5 (WaitForAvail) RingBuf(/home/XBMC_TV/mythtv/livetv/1003_20120720111955.mpg):
Waited 0.2 seconds for data #012#011#011#011to become available... 234756 < 262

These errors are continuously being displayed in the backend log. I posted before that they were gone after upgrading to the latest with fixes. It seems I was in error, but I have found out how to get rid of them, which is probably why I didn't see them before. I had also increased the ring buffer size to one selection up from the default that did not reduce or get rid of the ring buffer errors.

I've found by pausing, yes pausing the live tv recording for 30 seconds or so will stop the above backend errors.

I have no problems with playback of any recordings, so I do not need to pause, it only affects Livetv.

It seems the errors above eventually cause missed frames (stuttering) audio dropouts, etc. Pausing the livetv and all is well.
@tsp: Could you please rebase your master branch the next days?
I want to look into a weird problem in my 'mark recordings as watched' code. There are couple of merge conflicts :-(

BTW: I fixed a few small issues in the recordings list that might be also interessting for you. (Code is already in opdenkamp's repo)
- The currently selected recording is preserved on backend updates or if you delete a recording (https://github.com/tsp/xbmc/issues/13)
- For some series the list showed empty subfolders (mentioned also here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1084053 )
- Don't show 'delete', ... buttons in the context menu for folders (https://github.com/tsp/xbmc/issues/14)

Now I'm working on moving the "All Recordings" item from the mythtv client to the main pvr code.
Cfetzer: I'm on it. Looks good with your PR's.

Fullmoonguru: please follow the direction in the first post for summiting a bug report. How many recordings do you have?
Libcmyth MythTV addon for xbmc-pvr [source] [forum thread]
InoD,

Have you created an OE build since 6-24? If so can you post it please. 64 bit ion.

Thanks,
Kevin
(2012-07-27, 16:18)kburkart Wrote: InoD,

Have you created an OE build since 6-24? If so can you post it please. 64 bit ion.

Thanks,
Kevin
If I have some time I'll build and test based on OE2b5 this weekend.
(2012-07-27, 20:33)InoD Wrote:
(2012-07-27, 16:18)kburkart Wrote: InoD,

Thanks,
Kevin
If I have some time I'll build and test based on OE2b5 this weekend.

Thanks!
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New MythTV add-on using libcmyth8