Library entries are titled "fileName.ext"
XBMC has finished scraping all the files in my library, and it has gotten the correct titles, posters, etc., but all my files are listed something like 500 Days of Summer (2009).mkv just as if I were viewing them in Windows Explorer. If I right click and click on Movie Information, it shows just the name. I wouldn't be so pick about this except my showing are being displayed as Firefly S01E02.mkv rather than just The Train Job. I've done some Googling, and looked through the settings, but I can't find a way to fix this, or even anyone else who is having this problem. Any suggestions?
It sounds like you are viewing the media in file mode. From the videos submenu hit the left arrow and a popup should appear on the left of the screen. Enable the library mode radio button to go into library mode.
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
rocketpants Wrote:It sounds like you are viewing the media in file mode. From the videos submenu hit the left arrow and a popup should appear on the left of the screen. Enable the library mode radio button to go into library mode.

Idiot of the year award goes to... me! Fixed everything just like magic! Thanks a ton!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library entries are titled "fileName.ext"0