XBMC doesn't download fanart.
Hi.
When I'm making a library, and choose a folder where I have all my movies, each movie has it's own folder, thats cool right?
And when I choose the content to movies and set it to IMDb, it doesn't make a library or download fanart, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks so much in advance!
I am not 100% sure but i think imdb doesn't have fanart. Try changing your scraper to tmdb instead. keep in mind it will only scrape fanart for movies that have fanart submitted to the site by users.
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS
outatouch0 Wrote:I am not 100% sure but i think imdb doesn't have fanart. Try changing your scraper to tmdb instead. keep in mind it will only scrape fanart for movies that have fanart submitted to the site by users.

It should have, i have tried other scrapers also, but the folders I add, dont' get included in the library, nor does it download fan art.
Anyone got any ideas?
okay, are you viewing the movies in library mode?
main menu -> Videos is where you add sources and set your content. It also works like a file browser.
main menu -> Movies is where you see your movies in 'Library VIEW' This is different from how WIN7 libraries work. Library view is dependent upon scraping fanart and metadata from the internet (or manually adding .nfo and pictures).
Under 'Movies' there is a side menu on the left. Left arrow over to it or click it with a mouse. The menu slides out. At the top is the view type. Highlight that and scroll through the various library view types you have enabled.
As far as enabling library view types you might have to do that under Main Menu -> settings... or it may be on the same side bar menu I mentioned. I just can't remember which and/or it may vary from skin to skin.
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC doesn't download fanart.0