[REQUEST] ListItem.IsSet
Easier than a whole string of checks.

Thanks.
+1
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
would be a welcome addition indeed :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
+1
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Wasn't looking into it yet, but I remember Arcanthur in Fussion was using IsFolder check to determine if item is set - do we need additional infobool just for sets? If it will be needed I'll add it, just checking if this isn't redundant.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
IsFolder works fine in the movie-library, but when browsing movie-files
every listitem is treated as a folder.

as Hitcher mentioned, we need to add another set of conditions to compensate for that.

i currently need to use:
<visible>ListItem.IsFolder + !stringcompare(ListItem.Label,..) + SubString(Container.Folderpath,videodb://,left)</visible>

so yes, IsSet would simplify things a lot.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Plus speed things up I'm guessing.

And while I'm at it - anyone else think ListItem.IsBack (ie the parent folder button) would be useful because again we currently use a StringCompare which is slower?

Cheers.
+1 for this, I am modding Fusion and a lot of other things is showing up as sets if I don't add all that other crap. ListItem.IsSet would simplify things alot ;D
Hitcher Wrote:anyone else think ListItem.IsBack (ie the parent folder button) would be useful

+2
+1 on both suggestions, would clean up quite a lot of hackery stuff.
I think this will quickly get out of control - we need better approach than adding zillions of ListItem.Is*** infobools
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
For sets it would be logical if there was a container.content(sets) as it's a separate entry in the library.

That would probably not work when container.content(movies) is already active.
Container.Content(sets) is something JM was working on but is no use when in movie titles.
pieh Wrote:I think this will quickly get out of control - we need better approach than adding zillions of ListItem.Is*** infobools

How about a property? So we could check with !IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(IsBack)), !IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(IsSet)) etc... but I don't know if this would be any better. Smile
And I want to add another thing that i have to apply hacks to get it to work...with linked movies to tv shows. It's a real pain to get the proper layout for movies inside the container.content(seasons) and container.content(episodes).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] ListItem.IsSet0