DVD menus and playback issues
Why does it seem that when I turn my DVDs into ISO files, when I go to test them in XBMC, I will have an occasional movie that will not start playing correctly. I am usually trying to keep the DVD menus, but it seems like this is the factor that can cause my movies to not play correctly sometimes. For instance, I turned "Catch Me If You Can" into an ISO.....and when I went to load the movie, it looked as if the movie menu loaded, but there was text being displayed and I couldn't start the movie. With "The 40 Year Old Virgin" the video just wouldn't load at all. I would hit enter to load the video, and nothing....absolutely nothing. But when I went and used my DVD Cloner 8 program to remake the ISO, and this time I selected the "movie only" option, it worked fine.....even though I don't have the menus now. Does anyone else experience issues with the menus causing these kind of hiccups? Thanks.
I would try a different program to make your iso's and see what happens. I would recomend trying DVD Fab http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm, it is what I use to make iso's but I only keep the main movie so I dont know if that will help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD menus and playback issues0