Quick way of marking as played
I've had to completely re-install. I have lost all my played/non-played information.

Is there a quick way that I could go through all 600+ movies and 90+ tv shows and bulk mark as played?

Something like a web interface that I could go through a list of movies, check played next to them and hit save and next time I open xbmc they have all been marked as played.
The "W" button toggles watched status for an item if I'm not mistaken.

Works at Movie/Show, Season, and episode levels so you should be able to go through and mark entire movies and series you've completed, along with entire seasons of series, and then finally episodes of seasons you are currently watching.
branlr Wrote:The "W" button toggles watched status for an item if I'm not mistaken.

Works at Movie/Show, Season, and episode levels so you should be able to go through and mark entire movies and series you've completed, along with entire seasons of series, and then finally episodes of seasons you are currently watching.

Cool, will give that a try later, if it works it will be much quicker than pressing c then down 4 times to mark as watched.

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick way of marking as played0