Movie Set question
I have a few movi sets in my library and have my custom box set posters but is there a way to set movie set fan art rather than xbmc using a random titles fanart?
In nighties you can
im using pm3 hd. sorry i didnt specify. but thank you for the reply
Highlight the box set in XBMC, press C

This brings up a menu, then select the add thumbnail option and you can select the thumbnail you want.

This is for a nightly build, unsure if it works on anything else

Like on this movie set. i dont want chasing amy to be the fan art for all the view askew movies.
Highlight the movie set like you did with Clerks in your pic you posted then and right click on it, it should give you an option to set a thumbnail for the set. If that doesn't do it for you I will have to check when I get home to get the exact instructions for it. You can also try bringing up the movie info screen but I am not sure if that will work for a set.
when i do that and select the thumb all it will allow me to do is change the picture of jay and silent bob.

As post 2 said you need to use a nightly build you cannot set fanart for sets in Dharma
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
ok i will try that. i thought he was talking about the skin night.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Set question0