Banners vs. Posters - How to Fix?
I have XBMC running on three different platforms (Mac, ATV1 and ATV2) using a shared MySQL Library running on the Mac.

My TV Shows library uses a mix of banners and posters for series and season thumbnails. Of course, the thumbs created from banner art are squished and look awful.

Is there any way to force XBMC to rebuild the library using only posters for TV Shows, or am I going to have to do it manually, or delete the thumbnail files and start over?

I think I have XBMC and TheTVDB scraper set up properly to prefer posters, but, beginning with, I think, the Fall 2011 TV shows I now have a slew of thumbnails that are squished banners instead of nicely displayed posters.
if you bring up the context menu for your tv sources and go into the scrapper the (tvdb) under settings there is a tick box for preferring posters over banners, you can bring up the tv show info by pressing i and that will allow you to change the icon. From there just select the banner that you prefer. Hope this helps
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
^Yes, I know how to do that. But that means doing it manually for every show and every season. I was hoping there was a way to automatically replace banners with posters.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Banners vs. Posters - How to Fix?0