Is there a way to export dbase to basic text/CSV/HTML etc. to take on a smart phone?
Question 
Hello,

Is there any method for exporting my XBMC collection to a standard text or CSV file?

I have quite a collection but a very poor memory when I'm out at the local shop. I don't just buy the newest releases but also some of the classics as well.

What I would like to do is take a basic file on my smart phone, which just had an alphabetical list of titles (possibly with dates) so that I could avoid buying duplicates. This files could be in one of a number of formats including spreadsheet, tab delimited text file, comma separated value (CSV) text file etc.

There are third party software applications out there which can produce these files but it would mean copying all the data in again! Why do it more than once.

Does anybody know of an application or add-on for XBMC which would generate this basic file? Do any of the skins have this option?

I have tried looking in the forum but my results for 'EXPORT' seem to be about backing up the data in case of problems.

I hope I've got this in the correct place!

Share & Enjoy.

Zippy.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109265

That might work
You could also try the XBMC remote App's for smart phones.
This way you always have your library with you. Does take some skills to get this past your firewall and you need internet on your mobile.

I use the official one for Android.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a way to export dbase to basic text/CSV/HTML etc. to take on a smart phone?0