[WINDOWS] Library updates not consistent
Hey guys,

I recent came back to XBMC from WMC7 with the MediaBrowser plugin (I always liked XBMC better but I got a Ceton tuner for live TV and it wasn't an option). I can't get the library to update reliably. I am using the Aeon Nox skin if that matters. I have a windows scheduled task that updates the library every 10 minutes. I can see it running if I don't hide the library update pop-up. That being said, I have SickBeard dropping in new TV shows on a regular basis and the library never wants to update reliably. The new shows will show up eventually but it takes its dear sweet time (hours/days). If I go to file view and browse to where they are stored, that sometimes speeds it along but not always. Anyway, what is the ideal way of keeping constantly changing media folders up to date?

Thanks!
I guess I don't understand why you don't just have SB update your library.
the auto library update add-on. If you are running XBMC v10.1 then it should still be listed in the add-on's browser. If you are on a nightly (pre-v11) then you'll need this version: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=106396
clubwerks Wrote:I guess I don't understand why you don't just have SB update your library.

It does. The test is successful too. However, nothing in the library changes.
Ned Scott Wrote:the auto library update add-on. If you are running XBMC v10.1 then it should still be listed in the add-on's browser. If you are on a nightly (pre-v11) then you'll need this version: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=106396

Awesome. I will try that when I get home. Thanks!
bluek1d Wrote:It does. The test is successful too. However, nothing in the library changes.

If that's true, I doubt any updater addon is going to change the situation. No idea, never had that problem.
Bonehead mistake but I forgot to mention I use a shared MySQL DB. Two systems access it. The shared features all work great (pause/resume, etc.) That certainly could have something to do with it. Only 1 system is set to run Library updates.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Library updates not consistent0